Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help Finding Fabric

Help Finding Fabric

I'm wondering if any of you wonderful quilters can help. I'm looking for Fashionista Fabric by SPX Fabric. There are several variations but I'm looking for a specific one. I made a purse for myself and for my DD and GD several years ago. I would like to make another but I can't find this pattern. Here's a pic of the purse I made. Well, I didn't find the one I made but this is one someone on QB made and I saved the picture. This is the fabric I'm looking for. Thanks for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Margaret

"If the devil could dance in empty pockets, he'd have a ball in mine."

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

Very cute and not in my stash! You might try posting on Missing Fabrics:
    http://www.missingfabrics.com/

I've been connecting people with fabric for years there.

Thanks for the link. I knew there was a site but couldn't remember the name.
    Margaret

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

That fabric is gorgeous. I can't help you find it.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Don't give up. I have been looking for the panel used in the 2017 Minnesota quilt of the year and was told by many shops that those are gone and you would not find it. Hubby and I went on a road trip the last couple of days and stopped at 6 different shops. I asked at each one if they had the panel. Answer - those are gone, won't find it. I persisted and found it in two different shops in Northern Minnesota. Oh happy day!

I have gone on-line to Fabric Warehouse,{ Portland, Oregon} (?) I believe and they have been successful for me. Only con is you have to promise to order 5 yards when they find it and call you. My fabric was 5 years old, but they found the two pieces that I needed. I still get email news from them, but financially not able to order anything for awhile. Loved buying by the bolts of 14 to 16 yards and getting a 40% discount on it, to use up as background colors. The Snow white in Kona and Black I have used a lot; also have their Cream, Butter, and light beige. So glad to have them now that the budget is tight.

I believe this fabric is from the line called "Little Black dress", sorry I don't know who makes it.
    Quilting People are the Best, Have a great sewing day!
    DonnaJ

I had a small amount of this fabric at one time I made a purse too. I Purchased it at Hancock fabrics before they went out of business. Good luck I hope you find it.
    Dyan

I just did a search on Google and there are many images of it but someone on Etsy has it available. Good luck!
    Maria
    Always be true to yourself!

Found it!! Thanks, everyone. I posted it on missingfabrics.com and received an email yesterday from Fabric Paradise and they had some. I should have in a a few days.
    Margaret

That fabric is too cute! I love it.

I get a comment nearly every time I go out. Someone will stop me and want to know where I got my purse.
    Margaret