Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help ID Quilt pattern >

Help ID Quilt pattern

Help ID Quilt pattern

Old 05-26-2023, 04:18 AM

Default Help ID Quilt pattern

All my quilting stuff was in storage as we were scaling down to a seaside cottage. Now I am unpacking and want to make a runner for my washer and dryer.
I found these blocks in a Ziplock but can't remember the pattern I used to make it, so I don't know how to put them all together!

There are only 3 of each block, and they are different sizes, which ranges from 3 to 6 inches.

Does anyone perhaps recognize the blocks?

If not, does anybody have suggestions on how I can put them all together, please?

Thanks in advance🌷🌷🌷
Attached Thumbnails blokkies-almal.jpg   blokkies-soorte.jpg  

Last edited by RN-Quilter; 05-26-2023 at 04:37 AM. Reason: add picture
Old 05-26-2023, 11:54 AM

They appear to be sampler blocks to me because of the different variety. I don't think there is a rhyme or reason to them. Are they going on top the the appliances or on the wall above each one? My laundry room is the only place there isn't a quilt. As for me, I use a doggie training pad (pee pad) on top of the dryer to soak up the drips from detergent and softener. Easy to change out.
Old 05-27-2023, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by lindaschipper View Post
They appear to be sampler blocks to me because of the different variety. I don't think there is a rhyme or reason to them. Are they going on top the the appliances or on the wall above each one? My laundry room is the only place there isn't a quilt. As for me, I use a doggie training pad (pee pad) on top of the dryer to soak up the drips from detergent and softener. Easy to change out.
Yes, it was a mystery sampler.
The runner will be going on top of the appliances as there is a big window above them.
I use pods for laundry, so no spilling here😁👌
Thanks for your input.🌷💕
Old 05-27-2023, 02:53 AM

I agree that they appear to be blocks for a sampler quilt. Lay them out in a pleasing manner and away you go! Just a thought with a window behind or above the appliances, The sunlight might fade your new little appliance quilts. The only reason I mention this is that I keep a utility quilt in my car and oh, goodness how it has faded!
Old 05-27-2023, 10:05 PM

Thank you, I will remember to check this!👌🌷