Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help with Lori Holt designs

Help with Lori Holt designs

I have the quilt book for the Farm Girl Vintage blocks have am really enjoying doing the 6 inch blocks for myself.
    But I've seen other quilts on "Pinterest" where they have put pigs, cats and dogs and other designs in the quilt also. Have "googled" until I'm blue in the face to find these other designs to add to my quilt, but can't locate them. Are they also Lori Holt or some other designer? Does anyone know of where they might be? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Her Christmas one goes the same as the Farm Girl Vintage in that it has 6" and 12" blocks. It has a puppy. Could that be it? But I don't know about a cat and pig.

Is this what you mean? This pattern has a few farm animals:
    https://thimblesquilts.com/farm-girl...sew-along.html

Her website has farm animal blocks for sale. Scroll down the right hand column to see them.
    http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/...l-vintage.html
    Last edited by mindless; 02-09-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Senior Member sewingitalltogether's Avatar
    Her pattern called Sweet Farm has bunches of farm animals.

Maybe her new sew along Farm Sweet Farm?

I purchased those extra patterns from The Fat Quarter shop. Pricey but oh so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Andersen View Post
    I purchased those extra patterns from The Fat Quarter shop. Pricey but oh so cute!
    I've bought a few from here too. I love Lori Holt and want to get her Farm Girl Vintage book soon.
    We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. ~ Winnie the Pooh ~

1912 World's Rotary Treadle (White Company), 1942 Singer 66-16, 1952 Pfaff 130-6, 1954 Singer 15-91, 1956 Singer 201-2

Lori holt has additional animal quilt blocks for sale on her blog - bee in my bonnet. On the right side as mentioned
    i think5$

You will love it. I just picked up my quilt from the quilter's today. I did the 12 in blocks-25 of them-then decided I really wanted to do the smaller blocks. The one I picked up today was the smaller block quilt.

My guild did the Farm Girl Vintage quilt as a quilt along I think two years ago. Lori also released additional blocks on a blog or maybe it was a Facebook page. I chose not to do that quilt a long, so I do not have the patterns. Perhaps someone on the board has the patterns for Lori's additional blocks.

OK, I see you were directed to her website! Quilt On!

Thank you everyone!! Was hoping to find all the individual blocks for additional farm animals in a book...having to purchase individually will be expensive. But I'm worth it!!