Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help needed finding a tutorial

Help needed finding a tutorial

I was watching an Eleanor Burns video last night about the Beggers block quilt that she showed and gave the background of when it came about. Thought I bookmarked it and now I can,t find it. Would any of you ladies know where it is located at. I have searched so many video,s my head is spinning. I need help. Thank you all for your kindness on here.

Are you sure that beggers block is the name?

Is it perhaps beggars? http://www.freequilt.com/beggar-block-quilt.html

Edited to add: the first is just a picture. This quilterscache is a pattern http://www.quilterscache.com/B/BeggarsBlock.html
    Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 09-16-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!

I don't have any links other than what Barb gave you, but I do have a tech tip: If you're using a PC, press CTRL+H while in your browser, and your browser history will open. Scroll down - hopefully you will be able to find the link that way.

If this works, please share the link - I'm interested to see what it looks like!

Try Block Party January 2017 “Ruby’s Treasure” Quilt in a Day on Youtube. Sorry I use the ap so don’t know how to post a link. I haven’t watched it but it looks like your block. Good luck��

Thank you so much. You ladies always find the answers. It was Block Party January 2017 --Ruby,s Treasure--Quilt In A Day, on U tube.

Barb in Louisiana....Oh I really like the Quilters Cache pattern. I've printed it out and will give it a try this week. Thank you for posting this!

thank you for the tip about the browser history. I will use that often I think.