Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help! Where is it?!?!? >

Help! Where is it?!?!?

Help! Where is it?!?!?

Old 11-06-2010, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by featherweight
I must have a million saved on free patterns. If I ever decide to print all of them I will go broke!!!
I try to print them all out right away and put them in my binder. I have never mastered the bookmark thing. Will have to try that one of these days.
See the "message" on top of this thread. Look to the left and see "bookmark"? Click "bookmark" and then name it so you can remember. I named it 9 patch. Thats all there is to it.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:30 PM

Just figuring in my head, I think I came out with 9". And I could very well be wrong. I am sure if I figured it wrong someone will correct me. I hope anyway. I guess the next best thing to do is cut some scraps and measure when done with all the cutting and sewing.
Yep, that is what I am going to do tonight. I figured since we are having our time change back to standard time I will try to stay up later. So while I was waiting for my supper to cook I went to the basement to get out some pieces of fabric to try the 9 patch and the HST's. Guess what, I couldn't make a decision of what to cut up. Isn't that pathetic?!?!? This is my big problem. I have so many fat quarters, not enough to do anything with, but still don't want to waste them on something I may never use. Get a Life!!!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:32 PM

Just figuring in my head, I think I came out with 9". And I could very well be wrong. I am sure if I figured it wrong someone will correct me. I hope anyway. I guess the next best thing to do is cut some scraps and measure when done with all the cutting and sewing.
Yep, that is what I am going to do tonight. I figured since we are having our time change back to standard time I will try to stay up later. So while I was waiting for my supper to cook I went to the basement to get out some pieces of fabric to try the 9 patch and the HST's. Guess what, I couldn't make a decision of what to cut up. Isn't that pathetic?!?!? This is my big problem. I have so many fat quarters, not enough to do anything with, but still don't want to waste them on something I may never use. Get a Life!!!!!
Do you have any muslin? and a piece of junk fabric that you don't know why you bought it? use that, I wouldn't cut up a FQ either.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:38 PM

Do you have any muslin? and a piece of junk fabric that you don't know why you bought it? use that, I wouldn't cut up a FQ either.
Good idea! Thanks! Here I go! Will try to post pics if I have any luck.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Power Poster

Thank you, I saw it, and then lost it too - I tried Search, and that didn't come up with it either. I've saved it now.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:04 PM

Glad someone was able to help you.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Power Poster

I will have to give this one a try, lots I want to do.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jingleberry
I will have to give this one a try, lots I want to do.
Look at the new thread I just posted about the 9-patch and the easy HST.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:34 PM

I am in the basement at the computer here and I find a neat tip on how to make 9-patch blocks an easy way. My printer is low on ink so I go upstairs to print out the neat idea and now I can't find it. It consisted of 2 9 1/2" blocks sewed on the 2 sides, cut apart in 2 places, etc. Anyone know where I saw it? Thanks in advance for the help.
There is a tutorial on here by Izy. I just downloaded it.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:52 PM

click on "Topic Log" at the top of the page for topics you have looked at recently!