Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
how many fabrics are in a charm pack? >

how many fabrics are in a charm pack?

how many fabrics are in a charm pack?

Old 11-18-2020, 05:53 AM

There are 42 different fabrics in the charm pack "Blitzen by Basicgrey", which is unusual.

You can usually tell by counting the number of squares in the photos of the fabrics in the advertisement. They vary by the fabric line. Like someone said already, there are usually two or three of each fabric, which would average about 12 to 18.

Bkay
Old 11-19-2020, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Dina View Post
Okay, thanks everyone for the information. I do have a stash and will be cutting from it. I have started stacking fabrics that I like and will see what I end up with. I am going to cut ten inch squares, as I can made 8 HST easily with that number. My figures tell me I will need 18 white ten inch squares and 18 purple ten inch squares. I am not cutting anything until I have checked my math a few more times.

Dina
To help cut 10" squares, I got a "Perfect 10 Ruler" from Creative Grids. It also has all the markings to cut any size squares from 10" to 1", and there are no 1/4" seam allowances marked on it. I used it to cut a big stack of large scraps that I had manged to collect in a short time.