Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many got their deal of the day charm packs

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I got mine today and I love it. The delivery was so fast. There was even a personal hand written thank you note in it thanking me for my order. I thought that was great for something I only paid shipping for even though I know it didn't cost $5.00 to ship but I was still pleased with the fabrics in the charm pack. Did anybody else get theirs too?

Blog Entries
    I also got my Moda charm pack from Debbie today. I have never used Moda fabric's but I think I love Moda.

Yup. I think I'm in love with MQCO. It kinda felt like they do it "friend-style" there. :D

I didn't order one seeing how I have alot of charms already but yes, I really like the way Moda feels.

I love the moda charm packs, they are addictive in a big way!

I love moda my only suggestion is to measure them Moda does really well with charm packs sometimes they are bigger than the 5" so just make sure last time I used the charm back mine came out wonky because about 3 of them were 5 1/8 inch not that I am complaining just saving you some time with Jack the seam ripper!!

i got mine today along with the ruler i ordered.

i would certainly order from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I also got my Moda charm pack from Debbie today. I have never used Moda fabric's but I think I love Moda.
    LOL....I LOVVVEEE Moda...put it this way...I'm brand new, only completed one quilt top and working on 2nd and both are with Moda fabric :D

I got mine today, along with a little note! I was so excited to get a (semi)squishy!

np3
    Blog Entries
    I got mine today and I love it. The delivery was so fast. There was even a personal hand written thank you note in it thanking me for my order. I thought that was great for something I only paid shipping for even though I know it didn't cost $5.00 to ship but I was still pleased with the fabrics in the charm pack. Did anybody else get theirs too?
    I love Moda.....charm packs, yardage, love it!

Blog Entries
    I got an email today, honoring the deal when their website was wonky. I paid the invoice, so now I'm just waiting.

What are you guys talking about....when MQCO went wonky? I want a charm pack, too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bels
    What are you guys talking about....when MQCO went wonky? I want a charm pack, too.
    The day the charm pack was free (with $5 shipping) their website was acting up. They honored it if you emailed them the next day explaining that you tried to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Quote Originally Posted by bels
    The day the charm pack was free (with $5 shipping) their website was acting up. They honored it if you emailed them the next day explaining that you tried to get it.
    Thanks. Did not know that. Chucks! Missed it! Love those charm packs....even if I don't know what to do with them. Well, it's more like I can't decide WHAT to do.

currently living outside of nashville, tn
    oh Thanks for much for this post! What a wonderful place. Link is: http://missouriquiltco.com

the daily deal = affordable fun. thanks again.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    I adore Moda Charm packs!! I ordered the free one after about a million stalls on my computer, wow, that website was busy hahaha
    Of course I bought a bit more but I love that place!!!
    I agree- it's a very friendly place and their tutes are great!

I get so excited whenever I get fabric in the mail. I don't think I'm the only one, huh?? :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    I get so excited whenever I get fabric in the mail. I don't think I'm the only one, huh?? :D
    No your not the only one. I've been trying to reduce my stash but I keep buying more. It's time to stop. LOL.

yes I did and love them

Blog Entries
    I got mine!

Boo hoo, mine didn't come today. :(

Got mine yesterday with a couple of other charm packs. I love Missouri Star Quilt Co, Their prices are good, they ship fast, and everyone is so nice. I love their tutorials, I've bought a lot of fabric and notions because of them. I guess I need to quit watching.

what is the charm pack and moda.and can you tell me how to get the free templets from Rhonda I I m ed her twice but got no response I am new so I dont know if she ever got it. Thanks Grandma B

Blog Entries
    Let me try to explain it all, if I'm wrong please correct me. A charm pack is precut 5in. squares. Moda is a brand of fabric or maker. Rhonda usually always answers her PM's, maybe she has been really busy. I don't know when you PM'd her but give her a day or 2. If your not sure you pm'd right just send me one and I will let you if I got it, if I don't respond then it means I didn't get it.

Let me try to explain it all, if I'm wrong please correct me. A charm pack is precut 5in. squares. Moda is a brand of fabric or maker. Rhonda usually always answers her PM's, maybe she has been really busy. I don't know when you PM'd her but give her a day or 2. If your not sure you pm'd right just send me one and I will let you if I got it, if I don't respond then it means I didn't get it.
    I went to the top of the page and clicked on PM and it came up with the messages i sent .how do I send you a PM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast