Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How many machines? >

How many machines?

How many machines?

Old 09-29-2014, 11:26 PM

Wow. I feel like I must be doing something wrong. I just have the 1. An old hand-me-down Singer Genie. Works like a champ, though, and I have to remind myself that there are women all over the world that would sell their prized goat to have my machine. I am grateful for what I have & it does a nice job sewing and quilting.

I'm always keeping a look out for a good deal on a used serger & enter any contests for new machines that I can. For now, it's good to practice contentment.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:25 AM

I noticed I was getting too many sewing machines. I love them, but I don't like clutter. So, I bought a Crescendo and put everything else, except my Juki 2010 up for sale. I have 7 vintage and I am going to sell or rehome them. Then I'll have 3 along with my embroidery machine. That sounds just fine and I'll have everything under control then - lol.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:38 AM

I forgot my serger and my long arm!!
Originally Posted by Judi in Ohio View Post
I noticed I was getting too many sewing machines. I love them, but I don't like clutter. So, I bought a Crescendo and put everything else, except my Juki 2010 up for sale. I have 7 vintage and I am going to sell or rehome them. Then I'll have 3 along with my embroidery machine. That sounds just fine and I'll have everything under control then - lol.