Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How many of you ----

I have met one so far. We met for lunch and went to Hancock's. Hope to get together again soon.

I have met 5 wonderful ladies and quilters from PA. Looking to get together more often!!!

Kathi in PA

Anyone else from Massachusetts?

1 so far and that is not counting my friend who is a member.

Would love to meet some in the Benton/Bryant Arkansas to meet with.

I'm new but sure hope to find a few gals in Eastern PA. Though I currently live in Arizona, I am moving to PA near the northern NJ border next spring to be closer to my daughter who lives in Bloomingdale, NJ. In case anyone ever asks you...ALL quilters are awesome folk and lots of fun to hang around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy913
    I'm new but sure hope to find a few gals in Eastern PA. Though I currently live in Arizona, I am moving to PA near the northern NJ border next spring to be closer to my daughter who lives in Bloomingdale, NJ. In case anyone ever asks you...ALL quilters are awesome folk and lots of fun to hang around with.
    I live in North Central, PA, but when you get into PA let me know and we might be able to meet. My daughters best friend (I call her my adopted daughter) lives near NJ.

I live too far away from all of you wonderful people. I live in Queensland Australia and the closest one to me is Katesnanna in Brisbane, but I did help her and her group find a new place to but get cheaper, but good material and the people comes to your Club which is great. I might meet her next year when we have our quilt show at Rosewood. Lucky you, being so much closer and can meet great ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by damaquilts
    Just one. She bought my treadle machine on her way through to VA. I would love to meet other quilters from the board but I don't travel and it seems I live in a dead zone when it comes to quilting. Kinda like my verizon phone. :-)
    what part of the state is Fairburn?

Kim...I'm from MI too and my dtr lives in Westland in the Wayne/Cherry Hill area. Are you in any quilting groups? Shop at Bits N Pieces?

I haven't so far. But I would like to. This is a wonderful group of women! I am in lower SE Michigan. I am part of a sewing group that meets up in Flint now. We used to meet at each others homes, but a lady in the group has a great sewing building. A building all to herself!! She teaches.

By the way. Michigan is having a sewing expo September 24th through the 26th in Novi Michigan. Will anyone from the forum that lives close by be going?

All of you ladies sound like The Elmn Creek Quilters. I've read the whole set this summer goes back to slave days to modern times all about guilting patterns makes you laugh and often brings tears the author is Jennifer Chiaverbin

I've met 3.

Blog Entries
    I met mimisharon a few days ago while we are on vaca and I will be meeting with tlrnhi on sat on the way home...hopefully

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hikingquilter
    Anyone else from Massachusetts?
    I am in eastern Massachusetts.

I'm new, so no, but I'd like to know if there is anyone from Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Maine. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower2011
    All of you ladies sound like The Elmn Creek Quilters. I've read the whole set this summer goes back to slave days to modern times all about guilting patterns makes you laugh and often brings tears the author is Jennifer Chiaverbin
    I read the first three books, but have yet to get the rest of the series. I don't like to read series out of order.

I have been trying to meet with a couple of ladies in our area, but still haven't succeeded. Hopefully we will meet soon.

Dee
    I haven't met anyone yet. I sure would love to meet at least one of my quilting friens.

I have actually met with 1 while I was on vacation. I had a lovely time. I thought we would met for coffee somewhere but I was invited to her home. My 10 yr old grandaughter was with me and we had a wonderful time.

I sent a private message to one lady and she knows my sister in law.

I have met 3 so far, Jolo, Quilter 53 and Ladyredhawk. I also emial Johnette, HapaMom and Okie quilter.

I live in Onsted, about 4 miles from MIS.

Blog Entries
    I used to live in Onsted. We lived on Loch Erin. 2 of my kids graduated from the high school.

What are your children's names? I was the elementary school secretary for 25 years.

Could we arrange a meeting date (after you're on the mend)?

Hello...would love to connect directly and hopefully meet one day next year. I plan to move out in May, but it might have to be a bit later depending upon finances. Would love to connect now and then connect in person later as well.
    Blessings,

Power Poster
    None so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast