Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I found a $20.00 bill >

I found a $20.00 bill

I found a $20.00 bill

Old 06-03-2016, 09:00 AM

My daughter was hunting for something in her desk and grabbed an envelope that was on an upper shelf. She opened it and there were three $100 bills. Her MIL sends her $100 for Christmas and her birthday and she would stick them in an envelope until she could get to the bank. She had forgotten all about these. They were probably there for at least a year. Why can't I be that lucky? Probably because no one sends me money!
Old 06-03-2016, 05:56 PM

Whenever I 'found' money (under the chairs, in the washer/dryer & etc.) I put them in a gallon glass vinegar jug along with all the pennies my husband doesn't like within his loose change. When our oldest grandson graduated from high school, I gave him the jug with money and he said it was the best graduation gift he received.......it had over $300. in it. When he was younger and would be here over weekends, he asked permission to roll some of the coins and then put them back in the jug. He had no idea at the time, that he would handle that money 'one more time'. Since then, I have started to fill another jug. Thanks for letting me share.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:59 AM
Power Poster

Good for you...