Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I got my fabric in the mail today!

Blog Entries

I finally got my pansy fabric for Kaleidoscopes today!! I also got some fabric scraps sent to me by Sharon! Both in the same mail!

This is a good day! Not as good as Izy!!! but I'll still take it!!!

Now I am anxious to see what comes of all this fabric!

I want to thank you Sharon!! I was going to send you an email but I have received so many requests for templates that it is hard to find just that one that you are looking for! I tried and couldn't come up with it!!

So Thank You! Thank You!

Izy
    Rhonda, I get just the same great feelings when I have had a few scraps sent to me, I just love all fabrics, for me it's the mixing and matching that I enjoy so much, I can play for hours cooridinating and dreaming what I can do with them all, have fun :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Rhonda, I get just the same great feelings when I have had a few scraps sent to me, I just love all fabrics, for me it's the mixing and matching that I enjoy so much, I can play for hours cooridinating and dreaming what I can do with them all, have fun :D :D :D
    Thanks Izy I know I will! I'm looking forward to seeing what K's I can get out of the pansies!

Looking forward to all the goodies you will have to show for all your good fortune this morning!! When you get back to the board. :-o :-o :-o

Izy
    You know I won't be able to resist using some of them, I can always handsew a few little projects, so watch out for lots of pictures in the near future. I can visit friends with my laptop and upload pictures that way, where there is a will there's a way as they say :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    You know I won't be able to resist using some of them, I can always handsew a few little projects, so watch out for lots of pictures in the near future. I can visit friends with my laptop and upload pictures that way, where there is a will there's a way as they say :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Great!! Can't wait to see your pics!! :D

lucky you. Can't wait to see the quilt.

Blog Entries
    So happy you received your little package today, Rhonda! It is so much fun to spread a little sunshine around :D