Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I Need Help with Design

I want to make this design to add to a sweatshirt jacket I am making for my mom. But I don't know what it is called and I can't figure out how to make it. Anybody know how to do this??

Thanks In Advance,

Bunny
    Attached Images Attached Images

THANK YOU!!!

Gotta ask! Love your avatar-but what is it? So cute!

That is my Dally-do-right. He is a cattle dog. I got him from a high kill shelter at the age of 4.5 weeks. Previous owner had turned him in for biting. They had cut his tail off and he had a very nasty looking sore, he was very skinny and very wormy. At the time I ran a cattle dog rescue and when I saw his picture just could not resist. Had no intentions of keeping him but after spending all the time getting him healthy and he also has a huge attitude I decided to keep him. There has certainly been moments that I thought I wouldn't get through it but I am getting a handle on the attitude and he is a great dog. I just started agility with him and he is going to be awesome. In fact, I have just come in from weave pole practice, we are so close to having those mastered. (he is one of my four cattle dogs) picture is him now, still very unique looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    He is a darling. Reminds me of some of the dogs on the reservation in Oklahoma. They had a mind of their own.

Blog Entries
    It's Seminole. Very pretty. Made in little columns of off-set strips. Someone will put a good link to a tutorial on here for you, for sure.
    Let us see your finished product too!

Blog Entries
    It's beautiful and I agree with seminole border. What a nice thing to do! Love your dog! everyone should get a shelter dog!