Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: I think I need to stay away from this site, you are all waaay too inspiring! lol

  1. #1
    Super Member Margie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrysville, PA
    Posts
    3,009
    I look at your pictures, read your posts....and want to make all the quilts, table runners, patterns that you do. I keep thinking...OMG I need to try that, oh that one is just beautiful...etc. Also, I spend too much time ooohing and awwwing, instead of cleaning and sewing lol.

    I enjoy every minute of it though, also all the wonderful information and tips that you provide...keep it coming :)

    TY

    Margie :)

  2. #2
    Super Member Fraew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Clayton, CA
    Posts
    1,992
    Blog Entries
    3
    I resemble that remark! :)

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,518
    Me too!

  4. #4
    Super Member Sunnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Morgantown, PA area
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraew
    I resemble that remark! :)
    Me too. There is so much talent here.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    461
    I feel the same way! I can't get enough sewing done from being on this board all the time! But I have learned a lot from all these nice generous people! Thanks everybody for all the help and comments that you offer on this marvelous quilting board! I appreciate all the advice!

  6. #6
    Super Member wuv2quilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morganton, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,927
    You talking about me :)? Oh, by the way LOVE your avatar.

    Here we go STEELERS Here we go! Can't wait till Sunday:):):)

  7. #7
    Super Member Margie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrysville, PA
    Posts
    3,009
    TY We bleed black and gold :) GOOOO STEELERS!

    Quote Originally Posted by wuv2quilt
    You talking about me :)? Oh, by the way LOVE your avatar.

    Here we go STEELERS Here we go! Can't wait till Sunday:):):)

  8. #8
    Super Member charmpacksplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,645
    We bleed black and gold down here in LA too..... Go Saints! Whodat! Oh sorry, I meant to say that I do a lot of ooooooing and ahhhhhhhhing over everyones quilts and also not getting a lot of sewing and cleaning done either. (go saints!) :lol:

  9. #9
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Margie
    I look at your pictures, read your posts....and want to make all the quilts, table runners, patterns that you do. I keep thinking...OMG I need to try that, oh that one is just beautiful...etc. Also, I spend too much time ooohing and awwwing, instead of cleaning and sewing lol.

    I enjoy every minute of it though, also all the wonderful information and tips that you provide...keep it coming :)

    TY

    Margie :)

    Give up that cleaning part and you'll have loads more time. LOL

  10. #10
    Senior Member johanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    central Minnesots
    Posts
    317
    I will have to agree with everyone here.

  11. #11
    Power Poster dunster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Posts
    12,669
    In addition to all the pretty quilts to look at, there's always something new to learn here.

  12. #12
    Super Member Margie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrysville, PA
    Posts
    3,009
    ROFL...Ginger...that may be the very best tip I ever got on this site!! GREAT IDEA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger2010
    I feel the same way! I can't get enough sewing done from being on this board all the time! But I have learned a lot from all these nice generous people! Thanks everybody for all the help and comments that you offer on this marvelous quilting board! I appreciate all the advice!

  13. #13
    Super Member Country1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    2,476
    ADDICTIVE!

  14. #14
    Senior Member sew_southern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Posts
    870
    This group motivates me to work on a project. :)

  15. #15
    Super Member Rose Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Clay Springs AZ
    Posts
    3,228
    Im glad Im not a sports fan. Would never get any quilting done. This board is time consuming enough.
    I get up at 5 am and have 1 cup of coffee while I program the TV for the day.
    Then it is to the board with a second cup. Cup is empty and still on the board at 8 am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.