Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I won an Accuquilt GO! Just got it yesterday!! >

I won an Accuquilt GO! Just got it yesterday!!

I won an Accuquilt GO! Just got it yesterday!!

Old 10-30-2010, 07:07 PM

Susan, You are very welcome. Good luck girl! It comes with the factory die that cuts 4 - 2 1/2" triangles, one 2 " square (or maybe 2 1/2") then one 4 1/2" square. Some of the ones you win from blogs you get the cutter and the factory die then get to pic 3 more dies!! I won the one from facebook that is just straight from the factory. Happy either way!

Denise, Thank you. :0)

Artistic Design, I LOVE going to blogs and reading! I'm sort of addicted! I have a blog that I try and update when I can....which isn't all the time though. If you would like to visit it I have other blogs listed on the sidebar of mine. :0) It is: http://5kidsmyhusbandandme.blogspot.com/

Good luck blog visiting. :0)
Old 10-30-2010, 07:56 PM

I love mine! You will hve so much fun with yours!
Old 10-31-2010, 05:29 AM

Thank you Angie (smile)..I added your blog to my favs (love the name of it, by the way..I expected to find the dog in that title too lol)
Old 10-31-2010, 06:09 AM

WOW. That is GREAT!!!! Congrats...
Old 10-31-2010, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by ArtisticDesign
Thank you Angie (smile)..I added your blog to my favs (love the name of it, by the way..I expected to find the dog in that title too lol)
Thanks. :0) Yeah, I started the blog before we got Lenny & Squiggy....then a few weeks ago they got a new home with another family. We just couldn't keep them. They were home alone all day long and the kids didn't ever do anything with them. Plus, the dog hair was horrible! They were really good dogs though. I really miss them!

Thanks for letting me know that you added me. :0)
Old 10-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Power Poster

Plus, the dog hair was horrible! They were really good dogs though. I really miss them!

My dog was shedding horribly. I was ready to shave her. A new vet intern at my regular vet's office told me to change her diet to no grain holistic food and brush her every day. I can brush her now and very little hair is on the brush. No more dog hair on everything or me! The food brand I use is Blue. The name brand foods sold at most grocery stores have too much filler and dogs do not need gain at all. Did you know most dogs love plain canned pumpkin? It's good for them. A big spoonful a day is a good treat.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo

My dog was shedding horribly. I was ready to shave her. A new vet intern at my regular vet's office told me to change her diet to no grain holistic food and brush her every day. I can brush her now and very little hair is on the brush. No more dog hair on everything or me! The food brand I use is Blue. The name brand foods sold at most grocery stores have too much filler and dogs do not need gain at all. Did you know most dogs love plain canned pumpkin? It's good for them. A big spoonful a day is a good treat.
Thanks BellaBoo! I appreciate it. :0)
Old 10-31-2010, 08:12 PM

That is soooo great! Congrats!

Just went to the Accuquilt face book page and like them, course I know I need to do it on Friday. Does it tell you on Friday that you can enter to win, cause I didn't see anything about it now.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Power Poster

CONGRATS! Enjoy!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by nursie76
That is soooo great! Congrats!

Just went to the Accuquilt face book page and like them, course I know I need to do it on Friday. Does it tell you on Friday that you can enter to win, cause I didn't see anything about it now.
Nursie,

You should go to Accuquilt on facebook then Click on the INFO TAB at the top of the page. It is right beside the Wall tab. The Website that comes up - the 1st one is the community for Accuquilt. You will want to click on that and go in there and set up an account. That is where the question is every Friday. You will look under Contest on there. It sounds harder than it really is. Once you set up the account you can read all kinds of things on there. :0) Hope this helps anyone. :0)