Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I won and didn't know it.

Congrats to you too, Roberta!

How fun

ENJOY IT

Yeah for you! NOw you have to join the Doll Quilt Swap...Red & White is the theme this month.

Congratulations! Much more fun than finding a bill in the mailbox. :lol:

I have been doing the Fabshophop for a long time and actually have won twice. Not any of the big prizes but did win a pak of fat quarters and 2 yds of neutral fabrics. I have also won a couple of $10.00 gift certificates to use at certain shoppes. It is fun looking through the shops and seeing what they carry as well as looking for the bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    Today there was a big postal mailer envelope in the mail box, it was fluffy and thick. I didn't think I ordered any fabric recently. It was from Fabshophop. I won a second place prize in the Jan. Fabshophop. I got four yards of beautiful red on white and white on red fabric. If you haven't done the online fabshophop it really is legit and you don't have to be present to win. LOL.
    Way to go BellaBoo!!! I won on the shop hop last Nov. and received 4 different white Jacquard pieces of fabric at 2 ydes each... when I opened the package My sweet husband just looked at me and said "Is that all?" of course I was so excited, but he just had no clue how GREAT this was to get!!!
    ( He is a sweetie and supports my love of quilting but just has no clue!!) :thumbup: Good to hear from you here!!! :lol:

Good for you. Now... what are you going to do with it? You're a lucky lady! :)

Blog Entries
    yay! I'm happy for you!

I've won a few $10 gift certificates - I have a ball looking for the silly bunny!

Cool! and Congrats. I have done the hop but find it time consuming.

How exciting, I've never heard of a online one only the ones you go to in person. Have fun with your materials.

I was notifed a few weeks back about being a winner for second place as well. Also got the fabric yesterday. It is beautiful & could not have come at a better time. I really needed a pick me up after last week.

awesome! I started the march shop hop this weekend, my first ever, had a great time discovering the world of online shopping! And I love the patterns!

Power Poster
    Wow lucky you

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Today there was a big postal mailer envelope in the mail box, it was fluffy and thick. I didn't think I ordered any fabric recently. It was from Fabshophop. I won a second place prize in the Jan. Fabshophop. I got four yards of beautiful red on white and white on red fabric. If you haven't done the online fabshophop it really is legit and you don't have to be present to win. LOL.
    :thumbup: Good for you. This sounds like fun. How can someone else get in on the fun? Can someone send a link? Thanks Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK
    :thumbup: Good for you. This sounds like fun. How can someone else get in on the fun? Can someone send a link? Thanks Brenda
    http://www.fabshophop.com/main.asp
    Some one posted this for me last week - paying it forward, have fun!

I was surprised to find a package of fabric for winning a
    second in the holiday fabshophop. It was black on white and white on black yardage which I have been collecting for several years. What fun I had exploring the internet for
    bunnies and then WINNING !!!I find it takes only a few minutes and one gets better with practice.

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I love getting packages in the mail. What are you going to make?

I just won a $10 gift certificate for the January hop. I have now won a certificate 5 times!! I love it. Really helps me build my stash. And I love to look at the online stores. Nobody stands in front of the fabric and visits with each other!! :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Congrats Bella!

That's great I have never won anything like this and I think it's great that one of us won it! Have fun using it up... :-D

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflies5518
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK
    Thanks Butterflies. I play well with others also.

http://www.fabshophop.com/main.asp
    Some one posted this for me last week - paying it forward, have fun!

Congratulations! :)

Congrats.

WooHoo!!! Congrats!!

I love the Fabshop Hop been hopping an shoping for a while now have won a few 10.00 ones but never any big ones CONGRATS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast