Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I would like an Accuquilt Go for under $199? Is this realistic?

I would like an Accuquilt Go for under $199? Is this realistic?

Has anyone ever seen a sale on the Accuquilt Go! for under $199.99, new? I would like to purchase one but I was kind of hoping to find one under $199 if possible. Or is $199.99 the best I'll find?

Blog Entries
    I believe JoAnns has them right now for $199.00. I don't think you will find them ever for less.

Yes, Joann's has them right now for $199.00 and if you have a military id, you get another 20% off!!!
    Chrystina
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning.., Satan shudders & says ..."Oh no....she's awake"

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrystinapCreations

Blog Entries
    During Christmas sales many places had them for $199. Be sure if you find one for that price it does come with the starter die and cutting mat. Or you will be spending $50 dollars or more to buy one die and mat. The Go Baby is very good and uses all the smaller dies for the Go, even the strip dies. It's under $100 at a lot of sales. I use my Go Baby probably more then my Go.
    Got fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    The Go Baby is very good and uses all the smaller dies for the Go, even the strip dies. It's under $100 at a lot of sales. I use my Go Baby probably more then my Go.
    I thought about going with the Go Baby because I do not plan to do a tremendous amount of cutting and I don't really do applique. However, the main dies that I am interested in, the 2 1/2" multiple squares (for a Tokyo Subway Quilt) and some of the larger strip dies only come in the Go size. I may actually try a Best Offer auction on Ebay and see how far I can get with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cpower View Post
    Yes, Joann's has them right now for $199.00 and if you have a military id, you get another 20% off!!!
    I saw Joann's sale but I don't have military id. That is a nice little bonus discount, though, 20%.

That's the cheapest I have seen it

Joanns is the best price I have seen!

That is the best price I found at Joann's for 199.00. I got one from my DH for my birthday this last Saturday! I also used my 10% off Vip card It is awesome and I have wanted one since they came out years ago!

Blog Entries
    That is a good price but get your dies on e bay. They are 1/2 to 1/3 the price
    Patski
    always learning

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymom View Post
    That is the best price I found at Joann's for 199.00. I got one from my DH for my birthday this last Saturday! I also used my 10% off Vip card It is awesome and I have wanted one since they came out years ago!
    Nice present!

Power Poster
    I bought mine here at

http://store.quilting-warehouse.com/...FUdn5Qod6GersQ

I think their prices are great! No affiliation!
    SueDor

I have seen them at allbrands.com and on ebay for less some have free shipping just an idea. I just purchased mine with the mix and match die set for 385$ on ebay and am very happy with the 9 dies and mats. If you look at it the cost of the dies themselves are around the $300 make. The shop I purchsed them through had a best offer and they accepted mine. Good luck!
    To use my gift to it's fullest

I bought mine last week at Joanns for 199.00. try ebay some have free shipping.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

You can also print out the price list from quilting warehouse and Joann's will match their price.

Blog Entries
    do you Ebay? I bought mine a couple of years ago from a place in Va. Beach, VA. They have a large store down there, and the Accuquilt Go's are competitively priced. I don't remember the name, I think it is the fabric hut.
    If life gives you lemons, make a margarita.

I submitted one 'Best Offer' on Ebay but it was rejected. There is another seller there who is also accepting Best Offers but I have not tried that one yet. I think I may have to reevaluate my price expectations.

One of the issues that has me waiting on submitting another offer is would I get the same warranty service if I buy it from Ebay? One of the sellers has on the listing that for warranty it has to go back to the original seller. I'm not sure how they would handle that part if they accept a lower offer.

Does anyone know or have access to the wholesale pricing for the Gos? I'd kind of like to know how much they run wholesale.

I ordered my Go from Joann's on Monday and got it Wednesday! I am looking to get more dies. Right now Nancy's Notions has them on sale and I can get free shipping. Free shipping is always good!
    Sophie2

have you tried Nancy's Notions/Clotilde? When I purchased mine I went to Bayside Quilting on line...that was two years ago...have not regretted it. Get the GO rather than the Baby...More choices of dies-just in case later you decide you want something bigger than what will fit in Baby. As far as prices of dies, there are oodles of places on line...so shop carefully....

Go online and check at Amazon. froggyintexas