Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm afraid to actually post this! Score! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pastorpatti04 View Post
    LOL BellaBoo!!! He has walked past it several times, and hasn't realized that the machine is sitting there. He doesn't notice when I get a hair cut either LOL.
    My DH never notices when I get my hair done. My hairdresser said we should dye it neon orange and see if he noticed. I told her I didn't want to do that because he wouldn't notice and I didn't want to go around with orange hair. lol

ROFL about the Dh not noticing it! Great score!
    “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” ~Scott Adams

Piecefully,
    Lisa

My DH says he doesn't want to know - good thing! Congrats on your new toy. Show us pics.
    Linda

great purchase, you know we don't always notice all of our hubbies new toys right while either
    Pegg

Have a great day and happy sewing !

Quote Originally Posted by pastorpatti04 View Post
    LOL BellaBoo!!! He has walked past it several times, and hasn't realized that the machine is sitting there. He doesn't notice when I get a hair cut either LOL.
    He would probably notice if you didn't get it cut :>) I think my husband doesn't notice anything. But when I wear my hair different, he notices.
    jean

Quote Originally Posted by laffygiraffe View Post
    I lived in Tionesta for 4 years. It was beautiful, but I went absolutely stir crazy having to drive 30 miles for fabric or needles! I moved to Cleveland.
    We've just moved to a lake that is 30 miles from fabric and notions. I'm finding ordering on line is now cost effective and convenient.
    jean

You guys are so funny talking about your DH's!! While mine doesn't notice every shopping bag from the quilt shop, he would indeed notice a new machine (I think....). I recently got a crib sized quilt frame and he immediately put it together for me. I've been quilting for years, but I think he is finally beginning to appreciate it... where does he think all those quilts came from??

You are truly blessed to have found such a wonderful deal.
    when life gets you down go and talk with a little kid. They will help you work out even the worst problems with their simple logic.

Congrats on your score!

Blog Entries
    LOL! My DH doesn't notice anything. If I want him to notice something, I have to point it out to him. I bought a LA & 12 ft frame 2 yrs ago and he still doesn't know.....I'm not pointing it out! LOL
    Congratulations on your purchase.
    Jinnie

Please let us know how you like it. I have often thought about a Bailey's Quilter.

Well, I did get a hair cut this week, and he noticed!!! However, he still hasn't noticed Bails. I have been practicing, and I am doing okay with it, better than fmq for sure. Machine works GREAT!! I was kind of afraid to spend that much on something I found on craigslist out of state, but it was actually at a pawn shop, and at first he wasn't going to ship it, but I sweet talked him and he did ship it. I am totally thrilled! And, as it turns out, we are going to be about 2 hrs from this shop in 1 1/2 weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2