Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm finally a Winner, Woo Hoo!

Please tell me where to start and how to play. Sounds like fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SherryCat
    me too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trueimage
    me too!
    OOPS, I just hit the wrong button and deleted the whole world as we know it! Google Fab Shop Hop and everything will pop up. I keep track of the bunnies I find by writing down the quilt shop. It is an absolute hoot. It takes the cobwebs out in the morning and the fabrics and "toys" are fantastic to look at. And the best part, you don't leave home! No gas, no weather, you can sit there in your chenille robe (you know which one) and your holey slippers and your curlers and no one will see you and you can really enjoy yourself at your pace. It takes me about three weeks to get ALL of them. That is my goal each time. I gotta find that little critter if it kills me! And here I go again - in four more days.

Don't forget to put out your flag today - Veterans Day. Edie

I participated in the October shop hop and also the Treasure hunt. nothing so far. I don't expect anything. I too am a non winning person, but then again you did !

I love the quilt you did that shows your name etc. did you get the pattern on line? Where?

I voted and your quilt was one of the best I've ever seen. I loved your colors, as well as the pattern. I aspire to be as good as you.

I voted and your quilt was one of the best I've ever seen. I loved your colors, as well as the pattern. I aspire to be as good as you.

I have won a $10.00 certificate. But since joining this site have not done a hop again.

I put my name in 3 stores yesterday for the Quilters Quest..MD,VA.....haven't heard a thing.....but unfortunately I won't make all 12 stores and won't have a chance for the big prizes..maybe a daily drawing....I don't need to win, its just fun. It is great to get out to see the different stores and everything they specialize in. I am new to quilting so there are many, many places to discover.

I won a second place prize a few years back. Congratulations. You will be happy with your prize! :thumbup:

I got a notice about winning a second prize also. I've done the hops since they began and only won the the $10 off purchase a couple of times before. Can't wait to see what the package is!

congrats--wish I had more time to play.

Blog Entries
    Please let us fellow "shop hoppers" know what you won.
    I've won two $10 certificates at quilt shops and I love doing the hops. Is there one up for November?

Wow, congrats on being a winner. I keep saying I am going to do one, but so far have only started a couple and time got away from me, so I never finished. There is still hope. LOL

Congrats!

I won a 100.00 gift certificate at are local shop hop. Took me 2 days and lots of miles,but I did it. I couldn't find any one to go with me so I took myself,had a great time.When I found out I won I was like a kid in a candy store, I never have that kind of money to spend all at once,it was exciting

I srarted that and just was overwhelmed. I did the quilter blog and won a fabric layer cake, a pattern and a square to square up squares(I know it has a fancy name but have "oldtimers". :roll:

Blog Entries
    congrats to you.I'm still trying to win anything any place :-D

I won second prize a few months ago and they sent me a few yards of light beige cotton fabrics . Very nice colors that can be used alot. Didn't even know I won till they showed up in the mail. Recieved mine before it was even listed.
    Have won alot of the $10 Certificates also. some I never used. passed them on to a friend. either the sites prices where crazy or the postage was. didn't seem worth even using. But a few times I really got lucky and got a site with sales!!!. even had one place that sent me a extra yrd as a surprise.
    Love doing the bunny searches my hubby thinks I'm nuts but one day when I win big I will laugh in his face LOL!!!

I'm new here and to quilting, and I did the Shop Hop and won a 2nd place prize (along with 5,000 other people -hahahaha). I love finding the patterns too. I got all of the cupcake patterns this last time and can't wait to attempt it for my granddaughters.........

I was a Second Place winner last year. I received some gorgeous fabric. 3-4 yards of assorted tone on tone whites. I keep hoping to win a AccuCut...

Congrats!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie
    Quote Originally Posted by trueimage
    me too!
    OOPS, I just hit the wrong button and deleted the whole world as we know it! Google Fab Shop Hop and everything will pop up. I keep track of the bunnies I find by writing down the quilt shop. It is an absolute hoot. It takes the cobwebs out in the morning and the fabrics and "toys" are fantastic to look at. And the best part, you don't leave home! No gas, no weather, you can sit there in your chenille robe (you know which one) and your holey slippers and your curlers and no one will see you and you can really enjoy yourself at your pace. It takes me about three weeks to get ALL of them. That is my goal each time. I gotta find that little critter if it kills me! And here I go again - in four more days.

Don't forget to put out your flag today - Veterans Day. Edie
    You don't need to write down the shops. If you go to the member's area, you can click on shops visited and shops not visited. I always start hopping from the shops not visited page. Also I get an email for every bunny I find that tells the name of the shop.

Congrats - I play all the time. Love the quilt blocks they have had the last couple of months

Back in February (I think) I won a $10.00 prize from a shop. I e-mailed them with some questions, and they never answered. So I did't cost them anything.

And since then, I haven't had time to do another hop! Spending so much time job hunting instead of bunny hunting!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast