Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I'm the stalker >

I'm the stalker

I'm the stalker

Old 04-13-2010, 05:44 PM

Hello Audrey, I was glad to hear you were a Good stalker :)
Old 04-13-2010, 06:46 PM

I knew something was going on....do you ever get that creepy feeling like someone is watching you??? OOOOOOO! Well, if I'm going to be honest, I skulked around the site for a while before joining too, but, like you, I'm glad I took the plunge. This is a great site!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:31 PM

welcome !!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Banned

that is really neat, and welcome to the board from Oregom. Penny
Old 04-14-2010, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
Originally Posted by GailG
Glad you've come out. Welcome to the board. I hopped on late and am not really sure what everyone is talking about "your story." Please refer me to the thread I must have missed.
I would love to meet my Louisiana neighbor QBers. Some live so close to here. We've just never been able to be in the same place at the same time. Everytime I'm in at JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby in Lafayette, I try to eavesdrop to see if I can't pick up some kind of clue. [Is that "stalking"? :lol: ]
Here is the 'original thread. The story behind the story.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-42329-1.htm
Thank you !! Now I know the rest of the story.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:13 AM

Hi Audrey,

You will continue to "love this Board." I have never "met" so many wonderful quilters. Let anyone ask a question and someone always has a great answer. The Board is so resourceful and show great patience and I am grateful for those professional quilters who share their wealth of information. I stalked for a while too but could not just sit back and watch anymore. I do forget when I actually joined but it has been a while (will have to look at my sign-on. A few of us from VA met at the Hampton Quilt Show this past February and what fun that was to meet these great gals! Hopefully, there will be more at the show next year. Happy quilting.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:00 AM

Welcome, Audrey. I love making purses, too. Yours are beautiful. I live in VA now, but we plan on retiring in Morristown TN to be closer to our grandchildren. This is a great board with great people always ready and willing to help and with lots of inspiration. The only problem is that I spend a great deal of time here and don't get much else done. LOL Happy Quilting. :thumbup:
Old 04-14-2010, 04:05 AM

Welcome Audrey.Hope we didn't upset you,talking about stalkers. It just goes to show that we can be recognized even by the tinest pictures and this does go out all over the world.Glad you decided to join.I'm fairly new here too and you will find that quilters are a great group of people.Very friendly and willing to help in many ways.They can even teach an old dog like me, a few new trickws.Hope you enjoy being able to join in the discussions.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:24 AM

You'll be in my neck of the woods.Maybe be can get together sometime & meet.Jonesbourogh is having there quilt show, I believe in July. Not sure on that.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:27 AM

I take in all in stride. I know people on here aren't taking this serious(hope not). I'm so busy with my purses I don't get as much time on here as I would like.I love the board though.