Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
IQ Motors on an Innova machine >

IQ Motors on an Innova machine

IQ Motors on an Innova machine

Old 03-04-2022, 06:32 AM

Default IQ Motors on an Innova machine

I've been having issues with my IQ robotics on an Innova machine recently . After suggestions on the Facebook IQ site I went ahead cleaned the wheels and rails on everything, machine and robotics. I recalibrated, did a test pattern, did the strength test, etc. After doing all this it's worse than it was before. The pattern starts out where it should as shown on the IQ tablet screen but by the time it finishes it's moved the whole pattern as well as the traced block up by 1/4". Have sent in my logs and have been in email contact with someone there telling me different things to do. Now they want me to adjust my motor wheels but hey folks, I'm not good with standing on my head to get to them plus the page they told me to go to doesn't match what I'm looking at here. I took the clearn plastic case off thinking I'd be able to see better but still I have no clue which screws I'm supposed to loosen, etc.

If anyone has the IQ on their quilt machine and can give me some insight what I'm supposed to do, please contact me off sight as this might be lengthy. I feel like such an idiot here. I'm sure the IQ folks are great with customer support so not going to bad mouth them at all but sometimes it takes more than just sending me to some site and read up on what to do. I was hoping for a video as I can understand a video most times.

I'm done, off my podium now.