Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
It's the little things that make a big difference. >

It's the little things that make a big difference.

It's the little things that make a big difference.

Old 08-28-2022, 12:39 PM
Power Poster

Default It's the little things that make a big difference.

I saw the fusible roll dispenser on a MSQC video and thought that's a great idea. Then I remembered I had two of those dispensers in the pantry, same pattern boxes too. I bought them years ago when Pioneer Woman said they changed her life. LOL First time I saw the cutting device attached. I put them away because I couldn't find plastic wrap that fit the dispensers then and forgot all about them as now all the plastic wrap comes in a cutting dispenser. I ordered a roll of the MS fusible and it fit perfectly. It's so convenient to have the fusible dispensed to cut so quick and easy. Makes it hassle free and less storage space used.

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/prod...spenser-purple
Old 08-28-2022, 05:18 PM

That's pretty handy. Only thing is I buy my fusible by the bolt, so it won't work for me.
Old 08-29-2022, 05:59 AM
Power Poster

Sounds nifty! I finally no longer wrestle with my Plastic Wrap as I pick up one that has the little zipper cutter on the top in instead of the little metal teeth. So handy!
Old 08-29-2022, 06:19 AM

I almost got one but the reviews were pretty much 50/50 on it. So I will wait a bit.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:23 AM
Power Poster

It works great for me. I don't see how it could be a problem. If you have one of the plastic wrap boxes with cutter save it and see if it works. I found a longer one in the pantry I forgot about, still had foil in it. LOL it had a name on it Chic Wrap. It is 18" long. You can see many different ones on their website. They will be nice for those who do machine embroidery.
https://www.chicwrap.com/categories