Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Janome machine

any one know about this one

16000p-DB any must haves to go with it. Its available at Ace Sew And vac for 599

Thank you and I bought it...jig jig happy dance and a hug and a twirl :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :P :P :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    CONGRATULATION!!!!

The baby looks nice!!!!! :lol:

Congrats, it looks like a beauty.

Congratulations!! Hope you have many hours of sewing fun!

Congratulations! Enjoy your new machine! :lol:

Good luck with your new pal!

Congratulations, Ruth, and enjoy your new machine. I'm laughing because I noticed the time between when you first asked about the machine and the time you posted you bought it--2 hours. I like someone who can make decisions quickly!!

That is awesome. Congrats and have lots of fun on yur new machine. Happy Quilting :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

:D Yayyyy!!!! Hooray!

In my opinion, there's nothing better than getting a new sewing machine. :mrgreen:

Congrats! In the Netherlands they don't sell that machine, so I'm a little bit jealous :mrgreen: .
    Well I'm joking, :lol: I'm very happy for you. Great to have a new sewing machine! Huray!

You will love this machine! I have the 1600P-DBX and am amazed at how much quilt I can get under the arm. I am FMQ'ing a 90 inch wide lapquilt and have had very few problems getting the quilt in place on my new machine.

I have had one issue with it, thread breakage. I have found that the bobbin area needs cleaned often. The needle needs to be replaced often. And the tension needs to be loose, real loose.

I hope you enjoy your new machine as much as I enjoy mine.

Congratulations!

JulieM

Congratulations!! What a great deal, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Knot Sew

I have the Brother PQ1500 which is the brother version of this janome...I am in love with it....They are so comfortable and works like working horses...and the extra space with the extension table makes so much difference....Its really a great buy..... :lol: :lol:

this is the DB no X...I have to get the extension table..... my hands are itching :D :D :D

notice I have a new name

Quote Originally Posted by Knot Sew
    this is the DB no X...I have to get the extension table..... my hands are itching :D :D :D

notice I have a new name
    Get the extension table..... ....It does make a difference especially while working on big quilts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maksi
    Congrats! In the Netherlands they don't sell that machine, so I'm a little bit jealous :mrgreen: .
    Well I'm joking, :lol: I'm very happy for you. Great to have a new sewing machine! Huray!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I bought mine in the US and carried it (almost on my back) all the way to Mexico.... ..... It was the right thing to do.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

O you lucky you! It is almost impossible to do that to Europe. Because the plug and that thing where you put the plug in( how is that called?) is different and the electricity has a different voltage. But you al really a lucky one because it is such a nice wonderfull machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Maksi
    O you lucky you! It is almost impossible to do that to Europe. Because the plug and that thing where you put the plug in( how is that called?) is different and the electricity has a different voltage. But you al really a lucky one because it is such a nice wonderfull machine!
    yes...I know what you mean...the voltage is diferent in Europe but you can get an adapter...LOL .....
    I would check around what kind of machines they have there where you are since they ususally have the same machines all over the globe but under different name....
    My Brother PQ1500 is being called also Nouvelle1500s (?).... I have no idea why they are doing it....probablly to confuse us more...

(just in case you do suffer from "the bug machines" like some of us do...LOL and Pfaff is also a great machine as far as I know and they do have it in Europe to... (I believe its a German machine)....
    LOL, whatever, have fun and search...so may be one day you will get one from Santa on X mes (the way I got mine)
    :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: