Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Janome Quilters Delight Question >

Janome Quilters Delight Question

Janome Quilters Delight Question

Old 03-01-2011, 08:31 AM

Frogella was kind enough to send me a pdf copy of the manual. I still have her link so please PM me your private email if you still need the manual. My machine is still purring like a little kitten, just wish I had more time to use it.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:41 AM

Hi! I just saw that you had a manual for the Janome Quilting Delight 4119. Is there any way you could email that to me? I have had one in a box that I thought was complete but it doesn't have a manual or accessories! The accessories I can live without but the manual no! Have to make curtains for my daughter's dorm room by the end of the day! Thank you so much!
Leslie
Old 08-17-2011, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by LeslieRoberts
Hi! I just saw that you had a manual for the Janome Quilting Delight 4119. Is there any way you could email that to me? I have had one in a box that I thought was complete but it doesn't have a manual or accessories! The accessories I can live without but the manual no! Have to make curtains for my daughter's dorm room by the end of the day! Thank you so much!
Leslie
PM'ed you.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:34 PM

I sent it. I saved it in pdf so anyone that needs one let me know!
Old 08-17-2011, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Slow2Sew
I bought a Janome Quilters Delight, HP4119, new in the box yesterday for half of the original $359.99 Hancock's price tag. The seller said there was never an owners/instruction manual in the box. Although it is unused, I'm not sure how old the machine is and can't locate it at Janome's website. They have not responded to my email.
Does anyone else happen to have this machine or know of another place where I may check for a manual?
Google your machine make and model number and you should be able to download/print the owners manual. Oops! I should have read all the previous posts first :oops:
Old 08-18-2011, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by frogella
I sent it. I saved it in pdf so anyone that needs one let me know!
A big thanks again to Frogella!
Old 10-07-2011, 05:59 PM

I just saw your post about having the manual for the quilter's delight HP4119 and would love if you could email the manual to me. My husband bought it for me 6 years ago and I dont have the manual! I have looked everywhere! My email is [email protected] I would appreciate it so much. We have a daughter we adopted from China and I am trying to make clothes for her but really need the manual.
Thank You
Georgette
Old 10-19-2011, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by JJsmom
I just saw your post about having the manual for the quilter's delight HP4119 and would love if you could email the manual to me. My husband bought it for me 6 years ago and I dont have the manual! I have looked everywhere! My email is [email protected] I would appreciate it so much. We have a daughter we adopted from China and I am trying to make clothes for her but really need the manual.
Thank You
Georgette
Was looking for something on the board and found your location. My best friend lives in Powell, in High Meadows Village, and my son and daaughter-in-law adopted a little girl from China 3 years ago. She is the love of my life. Welcome to the board. This is a great place.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:13 PM

Frogella can you please send me a copy of the quilters delight manual as well?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:15 PM

Or slow2sew. Thank you [email protected]