Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Jazz 2 >

Jazz 2

Jazz 2

Old 01-21-2023, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper View Post
I'm sure Juki is good but it is much more expensive than the comparable Brother.
I wanted the adjustable speed control that the Juki has which was worth the extra $ to me since I was planning on using on my Cutie frame.
Old 01-21-2023, 12:38 PM
Power Poster

I have the Brother 1500 and the Juki. Both are about alike to me. And both are decades old and getting touchy. My next new machine will be BabyLock Accomplish. The Brother and Juki feet are interchangeable with each other and the BabyLock. I won't have to buy another walking foot or the leveler feet and others that I already have.
Old 01-22-2023, 05:14 AM

The Jazz II has come down in price to around $700. It is a wonderful machine, I love the 12" throat space. Also if you're on Facebook there is a Jazz II page, lots of information there.
Old 01-24-2023, 07:48 AM

Thank you everyone for the Jazz 2 comments. I found the facebook page which was helpful. Of course the mention of the Allegro set me off on another bunny trail and as was said - new machine with not a lot of reviews. Seems the same machine with exception of buttons rather than the dial, more deco stitches and thread cutter. Threading looks the same as does bobbin winding - all for $500 more. So since I am not into deco stitches it would be thread cutter and buttons. Need to review more utubes to make sure I am not missing something.

Thanks again - love being able to ask questions and get feedback!

Susan