Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Jet Ski Print Fabric >

Jet Ski Print Fabric

Jet Ski Print Fabric

Old 09-19-2023, 12:09 PM

Default Jet Ski Print Fabric

I have a grandson who loves to ride a jet ski on a nearby lake. I have a project going for Christmas gifts for my grandchildren and would love to include some cotton fabric that is printed with a jet ski design. I have been unsuccessful in finding this fabric. When I do a search I come up with prints with winter skis, water skis, or a much larger watercraft. Does anyone know if such a print exists? I need only a small amount. Half a yard would work fine. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:19 PM

When trying hard to find specific fabrics, sometimes Spoonflower has them -- I did find a couple options, sadly most include Santas on jetskis, but there were a couple with just a couple of random jet skis.

https://www.spoonflower.com/en/shop/jet-ski

Spoonflower designs are often personalized -- if the santas don't work it is worth contacting the seller to see if they can do a version without people or maybe just not santa suits... good luck!
Old 09-22-2023, 08:33 PM

I have never ordered from Spoonflower. Are they a reputable company and what about shipping and handling charges? Some companies add so many extras that make it too expensive to purchase. Also wondering if anyone has ordered and if shipments are timely.
Old 12-29-2023, 06:03 PM

I've ordered from them and was quite happy with what I got!