Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Jinny Beyer Palette Super set LOST!! >
  • Jinny Beyer Palette Super set LOST!!

• Jinny Beyer Palette Super set LOST!!

Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 PM

okay, here's the update on my drama. Everyone was right JInny Beyer is going to resend the set as it's been almost three weeks since it shipped; As far as the US Postal Service goes...
    between the clerks at the location up the street from me, and the 1800 number.... seems like they went out of their way to not be helpful, I was told I'd everything from : I'd have to have the person that shipped file a claim , even though it made it from Virginia to Denver fine... to I'd have to call the sorting facility here in Denver. but, no one at the office, or the 800 # would give me the phone number! after a couple rounds I finally hung up in disgust. And on top of the whole mess, as I was walking out of the post office, an employee came out with me, walked over to his car, pulled a flyer off the windshield and threw it on the ground! I told him to pick it up 2 times, he just smiled and waved! What a horrible representation! No wonder people are using the postal sevice less, they certainly didn't do anything to try t keep me as a customer. Okay, I'm done venting.... I apologize if I offended any postal employees, I'm sure you're more helpful than this bunch.
    Old 03-12-2010, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by vjengels
    okay, here's the update on my drama. Everyone was right JInny Beyer is going to resend the set as it's been almost three weeks since it shipped; As far as the US Postal Service goes...
    between the clerks at the location up the street from me, and the 1800 number.... seems like they went out of their way to not be helpful, I was told I'd everything from : I'd have to have the person that shipped file a claim , even though it made it from Virginia to Denver fine... to I'd have to call the sorting facility here in Denver. but, no one at the office, or the 800 # would give me the phone number! after a couple rounds I finally hung up in disgust. And on top of the whole mess, as I was walking out of the post office, an employee came out with me, walked over to his car, pulled a flyer off the windshield and threw it on the ground! I told him to pick it up 2 times, he just smiled and waved! What a horrible representation! No wonder people are using the postal sevice less, they certainly didn't do anything to try t keep me as a customer. Okay, I'm done venting.... I apologize if I offended any postal employees, I'm sure you're more helpful than this bunch.
    sure hope you get it resent soon
    Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 PM

Sorry about the lost item. Hopefully it will get replaced or find it's way to your mailbox soon. In the meantime, work on other projects & that will take your mind off the situation.
    Old 03-12-2010, 07:14 PM

Oh, I hope you get it soon. I am working on mine and it is AWESOME!