Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Joann's new sale ad >

Joann's new sale ad

Joann's new sale ad

Old 08-19-2011, 01:47 PM

Went to JoAnn's today with a friend. The books and the batting were the about the only thing you could use your coupons on, everything else ws already on sale. They didn't have much selection in fabrics. Someone said it was because the JoAnn's was bought out, and the new buyers are waiting. For what I don't know.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:09 PM

I didn't get one yet.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:12 PM

I was surprised when I was at Joann's and forgot my coupon. I had one from AC Moore and the girl said they accept them. Then she asked me if ACMoore sold fabric. I said no but Holly Hobby does thinking she was making small talk. Well then she said I could not use the coupon for my fabric because the other store does not sell fabric. It was better for this instance because it was good on the book I was buying and gave me a better discount than I would have gotten on the fabric. But I was surprised they would not give it off on the fabric because the other store does not sell fabric. Did that ever happen to you?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by grannie cheechee
Went to JoAnn's today with a friend. The books and the batting were the about the only thing you could use your coupons on, everything else ws already on sale. They didn't have much selection in fabrics. Someone said it was because the JoAnn's was bought out, and the new buyers are waiting. For what I don't know.
I hope the new buyers are nicer.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:14 PM

When I was at Joann's this weekend, there were carts of new fabrics waiting to be put out on the shelves. Maybe that's why some are low on stock on the shelves...they have the new stuff in the back yet.

DID YOU KNOW??? You can special order and use coupons?
They did not have a full bolt of batting that I wanted and I was able to order it and still use the coupon. Big Savings!
Old 08-27-2011, 04:20 PM

didn't see it the first time i looked at fyer but then saw it later only 60%. last time was 70% and 80% ( i get 2 flyers ) 80% got a whles roll/box obatting 70% got full bolt of 108 black backing.