Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
JoAnn's Sale If you have military ID >

JoAnn's Sale If you have military ID

JoAnn's Sale If you have military ID

Old 05-24-2011, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
Really???? Is that posted in their ad? I didn't see it. I wonder if it is only in your area?
We have 2 bases right here, hopefully they will do that too!!!
It was on the back pages where the memorial day sale part is. up on the top of the page left hand side.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 PM

That is good to know, shall go this week end. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer
JoAnn Fabrics is offering 20% off your total purchase (including sale items) on Friday 5/27 through Monday 5/30 when you show your valid military ID (retired, current or dependent). Offer good in stores only.
Thank you for the information. I wonder if Joanns would trade me fabric for batting. LOLOL I can always dream can't I. LOL. I have Valid Military ID.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:40 PM

ooh thanks for posting.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:45 PM

I wish I could go but I can't. I hope they have something like this in June when I go on leave.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:17 AM

WOW... thank you. I sure hope I can find a JoAnn's near me so I can visit. My husband has been deployed since last June and that's when I started quilting. A friend suggested that I take it up and I'm so happy I did. I love quilting. Just hoping when my husband returns home in June that I'll still have the time to sew.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:20 AM

WOW... thank you for letting us know about this. I started quilting a year ago when my husband was deployed to Kuwait. I'm so happy that I'm learning to quilt and just hope that when my husband returns in June that I'll still have the time to quilt. And I hope I can make it to Joann's for the sale.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by CindyGruen
WOW... thank you for letting us know about this. I started quilting a year ago when my husband was deployed to Kuwait. I'm so happy that I'm learning to quilt and just hope that when my husband returns in June that I'll still have the time to quilt. And I hope I can make it to Joann's for the sale.
I started quilting last year when my husband came to Afghanistan. He had no idea that my hobby would take over the livingroom until he came home on leave. Now we both are here but I still have time for my passion. I wish they would offer something for us online though.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:31 AM

My quilting hobby is on my kitchen table. Haven't told my husband that quilting took over the kitchen either. It was fine while he was gone and I was home alone, now not so sure it will still be okay.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by CindyGruen
My quilting hobby is on my kitchen table. Haven't told my husband that quilting took over the kitchen either. It was fine while he was gone and I was home alone, now not so sure it will still be okay.
I went home on vacation and moved mine before he got back. My son moved out so I got an instant sewing room so the livingroom is fine. The problem is I've been on a fabric shopping spree since I've been in Afghanistan so I don't know how that is going to play out when he goes home and have to pick up all of our mail from friends. I also plan on having him pick up a number of boxes I accumulated within the last six weeks. All of it is discounted fabric and notions I need.