Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Just received my block magazine from MSQC wow!!!! >

Just received my block magazine from MSQC wow!!!!

Just received my block magazine from MSQC wow!!!!

Old 03-10-2014, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by BettyGee View Post
If there is one person in this world that bugs me the most it is Martha Stewart. Granted she has some great ideas, but she doesn't think them up all by herself and I have never heard her give credit to anyone.
Amen to that one!
Old 03-10-2014, 11:51 AM

Vivian was so excited, she turned herself upside down!! (Sorry - couldn't resist - !)
Old 03-10-2014, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by DonnaC View Post
Vivian was so excited, she turned herself upside down!! (Sorry - couldn't resist - !)
LOL - Donna, I was thinking the same thing - in fact, I said to myself "She was so happy she was turning cartwheels."
Still waiting for my magazine too!
Old 03-10-2014, 02:13 PM

My "Block" came today....love it. Great patterns and helpful hints. Well worth the wait and I suspect the weather effected a lot of our deliveries. I got the subscription and it has plenty of patterns in it. Now, I know I have seen Jenny share some of these on the videos but the teacher in me says "give me a book" any day!!!

Last edited by QuiltingHaven; 03-10-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:24 PM

Mine arrived today; it's wonderful!

While everyone is entitled to their opionion, I think Jenny and her family have done a great job with their company, and that there's a reason for the success they have had in just a few short years of growing the business. The warm, outgoing personality makes a huge difference.

Along the same lines, I think that separating from the magazine that Jenny was previously working with was the best thing that could have happened. I've heard that it wasn't Jenny's choice, but believe it will be to her benefit. Granted I have never met any of them in person, but her personality seems to be just about the opposite of the other company.

As far as Block being worth the price for a magazine, I'd compare this to a soft cover book more than to a magazine. I was a pleased customer of Reiman Publications for many years, but their magazines did not compare to this publication. I love it and am already looking forward to the next!
Old 03-10-2014, 02:28 PM

Still waiting for mine to arrive.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:42 PM

Thank you, I'm thinking I don't want to print it!

Originally Posted by gale View Post
The digital one is 99 including the covers.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:55 PM

I got my Block today.... and I agree its more like a book not a magazine. Its very nice. I don't think I would like the digital copy only because this will be a good reference book to keep by my machine. Can't wait for the next one!!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:33 PM

Waaaah, still waiting in OK
Old 03-10-2014, 06:49 PM

I figure my copy will be in my PO box on my day off (Thursday)...but may just slip by on the way to work tomorrow, just to check & see if its there yet. How wonderful to be SO excited about the arrival of a magazine -- but anything Jenny does is first class and well worth the wait! How fun to be anticipating its arrival! I know what will happen, though -- I'll take it to work & many of my fellow coworkers will want to go through it, too -- we have several quilters on staff, and one or two that are contemplating learning the craft.