Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Just want to tell you how great you all are. >

Just want to tell you how great you all are.

Just want to tell you how great you all are.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:09 AM

Great place, people and so much that can be learned, Thank you all.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:43 AM

I concur with the nice remarks above! How nice that there are not ugly, sarcastic, or downright filthy remarks on this board. I can always count on well-thought-out remarks that deal with my problem. Thanks to all.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by carolynjo View Post
I concur with the nice remarks above! How nice that there are not ugly, sarcastic, or downright filthy remarks on this board. I can always count on well-thought-out remarks that deal with my problem. Thanks to all.
this is so true. my DH is on tractor & camera bds with men and they get nasty. Too bad, I say, that NEVER happens on the QB. Time to move on.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:29 PM

I agree,,,,I call this board the "college of quilting" I have learned what I know from here...I am still learning and enjoying all the time I spend on here.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:15 PM

I love this message board too. I think of you all as friends who live inside my computer. And I would be honored to have you for my friends if you were a part of my life. Seriously, I've belonged to many other message boards and have never encountered the camaraderie and kindness that I have seen here. And the skill and talent of the members is truly incredible. There is a specialness to know that many of us are kindred spirits with so many common interests and values. I feel such love for people I have never actually met. {{Group hug}}
Old 10-05-2016, 04:42 AM

At a sad time in our country when our candidates and their supporters only seek out ways to criticize and insult others, it is reassuring to know that only goodness, kindness and generosity exists within this quilters' community. Thank you!
CR in New Jersey