Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Keepsake Mystery medleys >

Keepsake Mystery medleys

Keepsake Mystery medleys

Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 PM

Angry Keepsake Mystery medleys

Has anyone ever bought the Mystery medley's from Keepsake Quilting? Were you happy with the fabric? I recently ordered 4 from them because the fabrics in their catalogs are gorgeous. I got them today and was really disappointed with them. They look like cheap fabrics and the prints are not really good either. I don't plan to ever order them again.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:55 AM

I order from Keepsake quilting all the time, just did an order never been disappointed but I just posted a thread on Moda medley of the month I just started I wanted feedback and now I'm scared! I know everything i'll get is Moda but I hope I get the best of each collection not the least popular prints.....
I would call them if I were you, they post on there website that they have no scibble returns....let me know what happens...Thanks
Old 11-03-2011, 01:02 AM

That is unfortunate you got fabrics you like. Sometimes that happens with a 'mystery' medley or scrap bag. But, Rachel is right; they will take back anything they sell at any time unless they stated beforehand no returns allowed, and that is due to low clearance price. Give them a call and ask for options. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:47 AM

I have never ordered mystery medleys, but have ordered from them several times and have been very happy with my purchases!! The customer service there is great so definately send it back! The fabrics that I have purchased have been great quality! Wish I lived closer to the store...o, well, maybe not such a good idea..

Last edited by michelehuston; 11-03-2011 at 04:50 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:40 AM

I think the regular medleys are ok. Since these were mystery ones you never know what to expect. I've never ordered from them before because their prices are too much for my pocketbook. Next time I'll order the regular ones. The manufacturers are well known. i love moda, hoffman and thimbleberry. You can't go wrong with them.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:56 PM

i have not ordered from them
Old 11-04-2011, 06:05 PM

Thumbs up Mystery Medly/Keepsake Quilting

I have order for many years from them. The fabric has always been #1. In fact, I even sent 5" sq's to a QB member . She said "I was pleasantly surprized". So I believed she was also happy with the fabric sq's. Tinker
Old 11-05-2011, 10:48 AM

I have ordered mystery fat quarter packs from a couple of other companies and didn't like them either. I think they save up all their ugly unpopular fabrics and get rid of them via mystery packs. I won't order them again from any company, from now on I'll only order what I can see beforehand LOL.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:57 PM

I've ordered from them several times. When I had questions, they were always prompt in answering them. I would call the company and tell them you were very disappointed with the mystery bundles and give them the reason why..quality, color, texture, or whatever. They will work with you. Be sure and let us know what the replacements are like.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:00 AM

I was just wishing they had another mystery medley going. I bought five packs the last time these were offered and I was very happy with them. I wish now I had purchased more. The packages I bought were manufactured by Andover, Henry Glass, Moda, and Marcus, all with a wonderful hand. The only other fabric I've ever experienced with a better hand than these are made by Windham. If anyone hears of another Keepsake medley sale, please let me know.