Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Lancaster quilr show >

Lancaster quilr show

Lancaster quilr show

Old 03-29-2010, 06:52 PM

Did anyone go to the quilt show this past weekend in Lancaster Pa? I had a wonderful time. The quilts on display were beautiful. I bought a piece of fabric to make a mat for my grandson from one vendor. She said she had laminate to iron on the fabric back at her store in TN. I cannot find her business card. Does anyone know where laminate is sold. I would be very happy with any help. Thankyou very much.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:03 PM

If you go to top of page and put in Lancaster Quilt Show, you'll find quite a few have gone to the event and everyone has enjoyed it!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:47 PM

I'm back from the Lancaster show and thought the show at the Marriot was so bright and colorful. The quilts were outstanding, less tradtional quilts and more contemporary ones. Some of the old vendors and a few new ones but sorry I didn't see the one you are looking for. Did say "Hello" to Harriet at the HandiQuilter booth.

I loved that the floor was carpeted and there were so many chairs for oldsters like me to sit and rest on. We had wondered about the new location and availability of parking. For $5 we parked at a downtown lot and took the free shuttle bus to the main part of the show at the Marriot and also to the 2nd location of the quilt show. The 2nd location was smaller, darker and less interesting.

Lancaster show is great because there are so many fabric shops that have very low prices for top quality fabrics. Came home with 32 plus yards of fabric for my sister and myself and I only spent about $100. Best buy this year was 5 yards of a great 56 inch fabric at 1.99 per yd. May in Jersey
Old 03-31-2010, 01:00 PM

I went to the Quilt Show in lancaster, PA and loved it. I definitely plan to go next year. The quilts were amazing and I enjoyed the vendors plus taking shopping trips to local fabric stores.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:28 PM

So glad you all had fun.