Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Las Vegas Strip Quilt Shops

Las Vegas Strip Quilt Shops

Planning an upcoming trip to Las Vegas. Can anyone recommend any good quilt shops relatively close to The Strip? We will not have a vehicle but I could take an uber to one if the shop is worth it.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure how close to the strip it is but the Christmas Goose is a real nice quilt shop. Their address is 2988 S. Durango Dr.
    We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. Buddha

A friend told me that there is a tour company that takes visitors from quilt shop to quilt shop in the Las Vegas area. I don't know the name or if they are still in business.

Blog Entries
    Not sure what an Uber trip would be from the Strip, but "Quiltique" in Henderson, (a suburb of Vegas) is an awesome quilt store! Great fabrics and quilts on all of the walls for inspiration!

Lol, well this was perfect timing. My bff at work said just this morning, "You shpuld go to Vegas with my daughter and I one of these timrs. Oh, but you don't gamble." I told her I was sure I could entertsin myself somehow, and here it is!

I was just there last week and I went to both of the above shops, along with Sew Yeah. I liked Sew Yeah the best - lots of fabric. From the strip, Sew Yeah and The Christmas Goose are both west and Quiltique is east just so you know.
    I'd rather be at the lake

Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Just wanted to post a follow up...and a quick thank you for the recommendations.

I visited both Sew Yeah and Quiltique. If you tend to lean more towards modern quilting I highly recommend them. I LOVED both of them and spent a good chunk of money.Sew Yeah was bigger than Quiltique with a very good batik selection. They both had good sized sale rooms. Quiltique's sale room specifically had some amazing fabric - Cotton & Steel, Alison Glass, Tula Pink, etc.

I did not visit Christmas Goose whereas I had limited time and I heard it was more of a traditional/country quilt shop and that's not my style.