Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Looking for D9P tutorial >

Looking for D9P tutorial

Looking for D9P tutorial

Old 10-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Power Poster

If you look at the top of the page, right under the bold title QUILTING BOARD-THE QUILTER's MESSAGE BOARD, you will see a list of sections. One of those sections reads... Search. If you press it a little box will appear and you type in what you are looking for. When a lot of titles come up, look for one that has Tutorial at the side of it and press that.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:16 AM

DW and I went to a quilt show and they did a demo on the D9P. DW is now making one and so am I. The 5" sq seems to work well. But you can use any size you want to. As has been said remember your center block is cut into 1/4 size.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:00 PM

I also use 5 inch sguares here is a pic of one of mine it is upside down in the pic
Attached Thumbnails attachment-264843.jpe  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tartan
If you look at the top of the page, right under the bold title QUILTING BOARD-THE QUILTER's MESSAGE BOARD, you will see a list of sections. One of those sections reads... Search. If you press it a little box will appear and you type in what you are looking for. When a lot of titles come up, look for one that has Tutorial at the side of it and press that.
Thank you very much, I did that shortly after I posted. All I wanted was an answer, the search was great, it showed a whole lot of picture postings, which was great, but what I wanted was some advice and a little direction. I have it figured out now, thanks to the poster who suggested missouri star quilts.