Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for this fabric

Have you ever seen this chipmunk fabric, and do you know if it is still available?
    Attached Images Attached Images

sorry, never seen it before . Is there a # or name on sthe salvage?

I never did buy any, but I think it may be related to the autumn leaves made by Copper Ridge. I saw the leaves on Keepsake's site and the leaves are the same on the chipmunk fabric.

Blog Entries
    It sure is beautiful fabric, but
    I have never seen it before.
    Good Luck finding it!!
    :D :D :D :D

I haven't been able to find any yet, or a date released, but it's by Dan Morris for Timeless Treasures and may be called Chipmunk Nature...or else that is just a classification for it. J and O used to have it, there's one lady selling fat quarters at 3.50 each, no yardage, no address. :shock: Maybe someone else will have better luck using that info.

Thanks Ghostrider!! This gives me more info use when looking.

I am nearly positive that it is. The leaves in the background of the chipmunks are the same as the one with the plain leaves.

Yes. it is, Judy. That's a TT stock number and it's coded for Dan Morris as the designer. Nice going!

I have been looking for the Dan Morris stuff for about a hour now, and it does not show the one I want.

Hi Anne,

This one looks very similar, without those cute chipmunks, but it might be part of the collection called "Oak Leaves and Acorns". What an adorable fabric! I sure hope you find it!!

http://www.desertrosequiltshop.com/c...-c8195-neutral

The lady with the FQs for sale (and they no longer are) is/was a member here. She might be able to give you more info. She only posted twice http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/10102.page, but here is a link to her website. http://www.4my3boyz.com/ Might be worth a shot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider
    The lady with the FQs for sale (and they no longer are) is/was a member here. She might be able to give you more info. She only posted twice http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/10102.page, but here is a link to her website. http://www.4my3boyz.com/ Might be worth a shot.
    I have ordered from her and she has very nice fabrics and was awesome to deal with :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

By the way, that is awesome fabric, I would love to find some for an I Spy stash I have :wink: :roll: :lol:

I sent an email to that lady and she says she will call her supplier in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed. It sure is cute.

Sorry I can't help, but I sure love that fabric. Hope you find it somewhere because that'd be adorable in a quilt.

It's been out of print for probably at least three years. You might try placing a free "fabric wanted" ad at www.missingfabrics.com. It's a long shot, but perhaps one of their readers will have the fabric. Another place to put a free ad is www.fabrics.net. But the quilters usually wind up on missing fabrics, I think.

I have a lead from a lady who was a member here. She is looking into it today and is supposed to get back to me by email. Even if I do not get it, I am so grateful for all of the help I have received from my friends here. I happened on this site on July 1st a year ago. I am so glad I joined. I have enjoyed many happy hours talking, and looking at everyone's pictures.

I will let you know if it pans out.

Blog Entries
    You could try the website "QUILTSHOPS.COM" just put chipmunk fabric in the search line and see if they come up with anything. That's where I ordered all of my "food fabric" for my jar quilts that I am making. They search many quilt shops to find fabric for you then you just order it. I have ordered from several shops on that site and have never had a problem, they deliver FAST too. Good Luck !!!!

Thanks. I'll do that. Maybe I can find some others I have been wanting too.