Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a GO die

Looking for a GO die

I have been looking for a Go die that is 2 1/2" finished triangle once sewn with another one. (At least I think that's what I need) Isn't this the size I need when sewn to another block then it would be 2" finished? Not sure if my thinking is correct. Could someone please help me out?

I just ordered #55063 which is a cut 2-1/2" triangle and finishes at 2" when sewn. This die will cut 12 triangles at a time for each layer of fabric. I think I used the value die (the one that comes with your GO) until it doesn't work good any more. That is why I have ordered this new die and it will cut more at a time. If you have the die that came with your GO, you can try it and see if that is what you are looking for. That die has the 2-1/2" triangles and two sizes of squares. Just use the smaller plastic mat and cover the side of the die that you are using.
    Hope this helps.
    Pat

Blog Entries
    JoAnn's has them on sale right now.

Yes, check Joann Fabrics...the dies on sale at 40% (until August 3rd, I think). Usually Joann has them at 25% off when on sale.