Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Looking for LQS's around Astoria... >

Looking for LQS's around Astoria...

Looking for LQS's around Astoria...

Old 08-09-2011, 08:48 PM

Spokane is lucky to be near a terrific LQS in Idaho, Couer d Alene to be exact, even if I can't spell it. I believe it's called The Bear Claw or something like that, it has the name of Bear in it and it's a great one. Every time I get to Spokane, I look forward to going over there to do some shopping.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Here is a list of some on the Oregon Coast: http://www.joyofquilting.net/index_files/page0005.htm

The one in Wheeler is in a strange, old building but they have a really nice selection of fabrics.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:26 AM

Gingerella, I know that one. It's called Bear Paw Quilting and is wonderful. Every now and then we head over there but we have such wonderful stores here in Spokane I hardly go there. Let me know when you are in town, perhaps we can shop hop for a day!
UglyCook, Thank you so much for that link. When I get home tonight I will research it and add what I can to my gps! :-) You are awesome!
Old 08-13-2011, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by kristen0112
Originally Posted by GwynR
the POI factory found that the closest quilt shop to us is in Colorado!!! I downloaded an app on my phone that showed me 2 in Cannon beach and one in Longbeach. It did not show the two in Astoria that someone mentioned. Guess the best way is still good ole word of mouth! I am willing to drive a good hour or more for a great LQS, anyone else know of any?
Really? When I downloaded it there were so many locally -well Oregon hopefully at work it will slow down and I can play with the Gps' and that POI
I will play with it some more. We had a lot of trouble loading it. Thinking the imac is going to have to go! I will try it with our old pc laptop.