Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for this material

Blog Entries
    This is a material from the P&B collection of 2004 called "June". I don't have enough to make the entire border for my quilt and need to find about 1 yard of it. If anyone has any they would be willing to part with or know a place I can find it, could you please pm it to me? I scanned the image but can't seem to find how to attach it to this post. Can you say "computer illiterate"? The material is a very floral print with purples being the dominent color.

Blog Entries
    No picture, and the link does not work.

Blog Entries
    Yep, that's my problem. I don't have a clue how to get the photo from my scanner into the comptuer and into the post :oops:

Blog Entries
    Probably can't get it directly from the scanner.
    Scan the fabric, and save the resulting image to some specific place on your hard drive, giving it a name you can remember, and remember where you save it to, like My Pictures or Quilting Fabric Pictures or some other folder easy for you to remember and to find again.
    Then come to the quilting board, and in the Add Attachment line, hit Browse, and go through the listing until you find your scanned picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta
    Yep, that's my problem. I don't have a clue how to get the photo from my scanner into the comptuer and into the post :oops:

There are a few on this site:

http://www.oldstnick.net/manufacture...xtiles/102/372

Is the first one shown what you are looking for?

Here is another floral from that collection:

http://www.quiltersobsession.com/jun...wer-p-222.html

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tooMuchFabric
    Probably can't get it directly from the scanner.
    Scan the fabric, and save the resulting image to some specific place on your hard drive, giving it a name you can remember, and remember where you save it to, like My Pictures or Quilting Fabric Pictures or some other folder easy for you to remember and to find again.
    Then come to the quilting board, and in the Add Attachment line, hit Browse, and go through the listing until you find your scanned picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta

Do NOT click the Preview button before pressing "send"
    If you do, the attachments are "discarded"