Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for this pattern

Red face Looking for this pattern

Does anyone know the name of this pattern and/or where I can purchase this pattern? Any help would be most appreciated!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I have no idea. Tried to Google but nothing. Just checked out couple spots. I'm sure someone will come up with it.

Blog Entries
    how in the world did you find that? Very nice pattern.

googled Christmas houses quilt, that did not work. Googled houses with snow quilt and a pinterest page came up. There it was. Clicked on the picture that had a .com address, and a couple clicks there took me to it. The trick is to find the words describing the picture. If it is a quilt, make sure you put quilt in the description. Works most of the time.

That is a beautiful Christmas quilt, but, $36? I don't think so.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

Blog Entries
    The reason it is $36 is because it was designed/ sold as individual patterns for a block of the month, this site is selling them as a set, and its a deal-- only $6 a pattern for the $6 patterns ( which were $12 each some places) when this first came out.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

I think I have a similar pattern for this quilt in a Christmas Quilt book, I will look for it tonight and if it is similar, you can have it. Rachel

Thank you all for your help. You all are wonderful��������
    Rachel, if it is similar, please let me know....much appreciated!

Once an Iowan, always an Iowan, but now suburban Chicagoland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yngldy View Post
    I am constantly amazed at the quiltists on this board and how they can come up with a pattern...love it..

I love it, too. Anxious to find out the name. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.
    Dodee

Blog Entries
    $6 per pattern for a block of the month is cheap. I paid $25 for a block of the month but it included material plus pattern AND I had enough scraps left over to make one string quilt with some fabric still left over.
    TwandasMom

Blog Entries
    I know--some of the patterns are getting nuts. And of course.......it is a pattern you just love and want it will all your heart. I know, because rite now I am debating over 2 that are more than that in price. Have to think twice when they are priced like that.

Blog Entries
    Some times, if you take your time, you can figure out the pattern your self. This one does not look to hard to draw it out. I have done that with a couple. Google sno house and you might come up with some neat ideas to make your own.

When I first saw it, I thought it might be a BOM. They do tend to be a little expensive. Shabby Chic has a real cut Xmas BOM running now but too expensive for my budget.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Beautiful quilt pattern. One I'd like to try.
    I don't know how to do that.....YET!
    Life Is About Using The Whole Box Of Crayons.

Rachel, if you find the book, will you post on here the name of the book so we can try to find the book also?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I think I have a similar pattern for this quilt in a Christmas Quilt book, I will look for it tonight and if it is similar, you can have it. Rachel

I'm on a quest to find the fabric kits, too. This is such a great quilt. Thanks for asking about the pattern that I didn't even know I wanted - LOL!

I had my granddaughter's bday party last night, tonight when I get home, I will go through the books, I will post it and I would be happy to make copies of it for anyone that wants it. I will let you all know either tonight or first thing in the morning if I find this pattern or one very similiar. Thank you for your patience. Sometimes, life gets too busy for me to keep up. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper32 View Post
    That is a beautiful Christmas quilt, but, $36? I don't think so.
    These patterns come complete with full size printed pages that you can cut out and use, or trace. They are very well done, not like some patterns where you get sizes of material to cut (these do that that also)..and you are on your own to figure size, or have to enlarge to get the right size. Well worth $36.00....I've seen some other designs go as high as 85.00.
    Marge Campbell
    TL18LS/Qbot V3 automated quilter
    https://www.facebook.com/campbellsquiltingbymarge

Last night, I went through the box of quilt books my friend gave me. I gave away most of the Christmas ones at Christmas as gifts. I am so sorry to say I didn't find this in any of the books I saved. I found one called Holiday Homes and it had lots of houses. I found several patterns of house blocks, several with Trees on them, etc. but Not the one with them all combined into this quilt. I know I have seen it but afraid it was in a book I gave away. I am so sorry.
    I did find a star log cabin pattern and I think someone was looking for one but couldn't remember.
    Again, I am so sorry I didn't find this one. I so wanted to help.

Maybe we can get together and each of us chip in and buy this pattern and then make copies of it for each other?
    Just a thought, I would pay part of this to have this pattern for sure in my new collection. I think once you pay for it, you can share it???? I can't afford to buy the pattern myself or I would and I would share it.