Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a pattern.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonquilter
    http://www.reocities.com/quiltfrenzy...enzyindex.html
    Try this one. It has free directions.
    Thats the same one!!! My how they name the same pattern with many diff names. No wonder i hard a time. Golly gee your all so great.
    And another FREEBIE!!!

Gale, I googled "free cupcake pincushion tutorials"---I think. (It was yesterday, after all! Funny I got your site. I'll bookmark it and look more often! There are so many cute pincushions of all types.

This line kind of got side tracked didn't it...I feel like I'm in the middle of two conversations! But that's common. I'm doing a pincushion theme Christmas gift for a member of my bee--a cute oven mi t from a pattern called "Hot Cakes," appliqued napkins and tea towels---and now I think I'll add a pincushion....Low calorie cupcakes! mary

If you all like the Star Spin. Jimmy Byer has some great free patterns on her website.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    Thanks for the link.. I LOVE freebies!!!!

I love that pattern too. :) Thanks for asking for it. :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    Odd how the same pattern is free from the fabric manufacture and cost $10 packaged with a new name. It's the same pattern. I have yet not found how to make any quilt pattern for free online. It takes some searching but I find it.
    ask me i have tons of them lol i spend saus looking for freebies

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Furtado
    Hi, I am Sandi and new to this message board. I am look for an Amish pattern book that has the Star Spin pattern. Can anyone help me out. Thanks
    Me too, after seeing the quilt made from it a few days ago. If you get info, will you let me know? You can private message me here if you know how or send the info to [email protected] Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teacherbailey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Furtado
    Hi, I am Sandi and new to this message board. I am look for an Amish pattern book that has the Star Spin pattern. Can anyone help me out. Thanks
    Me too, after seeing the quilt made from it a few days ago. If you get info, will you let me know? You can private message me here if you know how or send the info to [email protected] Thanks!!!!

OOPS!!!! Read more messages and found a great link to order the pattern, so I did. Thanks for the link!!!!!!

reply to heii0f angel.your patern is from keepsake qoilting
    i have same pattern twisted garden

Eleanor Burns did one on a recent show.

Blog Entries
    Thanks dungeonquilter for the free pattern link. I love this board. Everyone is so helpful. I spend way too much time on it!! :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marymm
    HERE ARE A COUPLE

http://old.burdastyle.com/howtos/show/1692

http://www.stamps-and-stitches.com/2...-tutorial.html

a friend made me one, using the little silicone cupcake holders. (Basically, it''s like the pincushion in a teacup pattern, with a little button on top for a cherry and felt icing.

One more site with oodles of pincushion patterns: http://tipnut.com/22-free-pincushion-patterns/
    This URL re: the pincushion is one reason why I love this site. I recently had to put down my best friend, Peewee. I found this site to be a God send. She would have been 14 years old March 13, 2011. I had her exactly 13 years, give or take a day or two. But back to the pincushion pattern using a baby food jar. I don't have baby food jars, but do have small (about the same size as BF jars) jelly jars which I have received filled with delicious jam's and jellie's. Different shapes. Think I will try your trick. Lovely.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a good looking cupcake. I like to make them from felted wool, so will try this.

JUST CAME UPON THIS THREAD AND I THOUGHT PERHAPS THIS MIGHT BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/1002.htm

The pattern is a single one and is for sale at most Amish shops try this place. www.millersdrygoods.com they are in Berlin Ohio
    quilter000

Quote Originally Posted by HELLuvvANGEL
    .... that i have cut out most of the fabric. It was called Garden Twist. A " friend" ( no longer) let me see a book she had but wouldnt let me copy her book. I manage to get alot of the pieces cut one by one when she allowed me to see her book. No i cant remember the name andwhen i googlfd nothing pulls up under Garden Twist, It was so beautiful. It looked like lattice covered with flowers. It only used 3 fabrics. If anyone has suggestions or can point me in the right direction i would so greatly appreciate it!!!!
    I have the pattern, too, and got it from Keepsake, but it looks like many of suggested that for you. Your friend shouldn't have taken the book back before you were finished with it, but she WAS right not to let you copy it. There have been soooo many threads here about copyright infringement, and copying a friend's pattern is one of them. I haven't started to cut my fabric out yet, but I do have it. Anxious to see yours!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, OH! did I say THANK YOU? This was a big help to me. Bless you, Sandi

thanks I'm off to make cupcake pin cushions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherQuilts
    I'm just sticking my nose in here..... this is why I LOVE this board!! Everyone is SO helpful!! :D :D :D
    I'm with you....I think quilters are the best people on earth!! Restores my faith in humans!!

relying on mere memory, I believe Thimbleberries has a 'Garden Twist' pattern.

While, I can appreciate a "Free" pattern, as a pattern maker, I find it irritating when someone uses my talents and takes away from my income. Please think twice before stealing a pattern, because this is how I view it when you take away my means of living. Sorry to be such a spoil sport.

What a lovely quilt pattern. I ordered the one from Shabby Fabrics after I read your post. What colors are you using.

Look at quilt in a day. That sounds familiar.

mimi. I found the same book different link. Lets hope its the one helluvvangel wants.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast