Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
lOOKING FOR A PATTERN >

lOOKING FOR A PATTERN

lOOKING FOR A PATTERN

Old 09-16-2010, 05:51 AM

Hi everyone somewhere I saw a quilt picture on this site and fell in love with the image and thought I would love to make it..well has been a task now I have found out the name of the patternm is Free Your Mind..It looks like squares are coming at you and the picture I saw was reds squares surrouned by white and grey then a black boarder.Hope someone can help me..
the other quetion I was prinr=ting off a pattern for a paper piecing xmas blocks and lost my connection would love to find it but having no LUCK .Power cuts happen often in my area in Victoria in aussie
hoping some one may be able to help
Cheers
Old 09-16-2010, 05:53 AM
Google Goddess

can you go back to your history on your computer and find the link you were looking for when your computer shut down???

when you were printing did the link show up on the bottom of the page? so you can retype it into the browser to find it again
Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 AM

tried those but no luck,but will keep trying
Old 09-16-2010, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by karinda
Hi everyone somewhere I saw a quilt picture on this site and fell in love with the image and thought I would love to make it..well has been a task now I have found out the name of the patternm is Free Your Mind..It looks like squares are coming at you and the picture I saw was reds squares surrouned by white and grey then a black boarder.Hope someone can help me..
the other quetion I was prinr=ting off a pattern for a paper piecing xmas blocks and lost my connection would love to find it but having no LUCK .Power cuts happen often in my area in Victoria in aussie
hoping some one may be able to help
Cheers
I found it at Quilt Addicts. They are in Queensland. The pattern is $11 . You have to scroll down as they have several pre cut kits listed 1st.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:30 AM

That pattern is listed on Ebay for I believe $10.00 plus shipping. Type in Free your mind Quilt pattern and you will get a few hits. But on Ebay, the seller has 6 patterns available. I love that pattern, also.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:24 AM

the one on ebay is also quilt addicts.