Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for quilt posted here Mc Andersonís Farm

Looking for quilt posted here Mc Andersonís Farm

Iím looking for the post with a picture of McAndersons Farm Quilt. Can anyone help? I just found the fabric, but I have no pattern. Itís mostly panels. I really liked the quilt that was shown on here and I want to make one for my little Anderson granddaughter!

Blog Entries
    is this what you are lookijng for? https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictur...m-t296790.html
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T Ė is it True? H Ė is it Helpful? I Ė is it Inspiring? N Ė is it Necessary? K Ė is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Yes!!! Thank you QuiltnNan!!!!!
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-21-2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps

Hello kat13....I'm lindaschipper the lady who made the quilt. I'm happy that you like it. As you can see, there was no pattern for it, I simply used a panel and coordinating fabric for the border and binding. I saved the cut out animals because I did not want to attached velcro to the quilt so they could be used. Enjoy using your panel and the happiness it will bring you and your grandchild.