Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Lover's knot quilt >

Lover's knot quilt

Lover's knot quilt

Old 05-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Power Poster

You have all the material as a Christmas gift, right?
Take the class! Prioritize your projects, putting this one at the top of your list. You know you want to! Just do it!
Have fun at your class!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:53 PM

Take the class and enjoy it!

As women we always seem to have time for everyone else and their needs, and put our wants and enjoyments on the back burner.

Do things while you are motivated and young, don't live to have a life full of regrets. Those other projects will get done.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:27 PM

I would likely take the class and I am a mother of a six year old boy and a three year old girl. We all need "me" time.

BUT... for me, my husband travels for work for around six to seven months of the year (spread out, not six months straight) and I am a stay at home mom with those two children so I get plenty of time with the kids. I don't get much me time, nor do I get anywhere as much husband time as I would like. Thing is with the me time though, I have hardly anyone who can watch the kids so the only time I CAN take a class is when my husband is home and at least he gets that special one on one time with just him and the kids.

I would say, weigh how much the time away would feel like it cost you. If you feel like you get lots of kids time and not so much me time, take the class. I would take the class because I get lots of kids time, husband wins with special kids time and I get me time.

Tara
Old 05-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Banned

Take the class, ditch the other projects and do something YOU want for a change------------also get someone else to have toddler unless it's yours ,aren't you entitled to any ME time?