Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
machine quilting >

machine quilting

machine quilting

Old 05-16-2014, 10:46 AM

I see that their price is $0.02 per inch, for edge-to-edge (pantograph) quilting.
I charge $0.015 for the same thing. I will be glad to finish your quilt - if you need me to provide batting and/or backing, I'll email you the additional cost for that as well. Shipping will depend on where you live, but if I can squeeze it into a flat-rate ("if it fits, it ships") box, I'll send it by that method.
You can email me at [email protected]
Old 05-16-2014, 01:04 PM

As I read it on their site it does not include the price of backing though you can buy the backing through their web site. It does appear that it does include batting.
Originally Posted by jessiesmom View Post
Has anyone sent their quilts to Missouri quilt co to be quilted. I see that they are very reasonably priced, includes batting and backing. Thanks
Old 05-17-2014, 05:31 AM

check with your local quilt shops we have one in our area who charges 18.00 dollars an hour to use the long arm and she and she helps load it can usually do a quilt in 2 to 4 hours so is the most reasonable that I have found
Old 05-17-2014, 06:32 AM

Nancy, I have a quilt top 37x48. for $52.00 they will quilt edge to edge whatever pattern I choose, and includes batting and backing. Binding is expensive $45.00, I can do my own. I have asked around and cannot find cheaper than that. I live in Lancaster, Pa so locally is out of the question. Shipping is $5.00. I think I am going to do it, I will let you know how it comes out.

Mary