Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: maker of this fabric?

Can anyone tell me who makes this fabric? I bought a fat quarter at a quilt show, and need more. There is no info on the selvage of the piece I bought.
    Thanks for any help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I also bought a FQ bundle which included this pattern from Pickering Farm at MQXquilt show in Providence, RI this past April. Here is their website and phone number:

www.pickeringfarmquiltshop.com
    (603)239-7550

They may be able to tell you more about it and point you in the right direction.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Prettiptibbs
    I also bought a FQ bundle which included this pattern from Pickering Farm at MQXquilt show in Providence, RI this past April. Here is their website and phone number:

www.pickeringfarmquiltshop.com
    (603)239-7550

They may be able to tell you more about it and point you in the right direction.
    Good luck!
    Ok, went to the website you listed, and by process of elimination figured out it was Andover fabric. Went to their website and figured out it was Jo Morton, Providence line http://www.andoverfabrics.com/OurDes...r=P0260-3889-C
    Thank you soo much!