Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: many UFO's orbiting my sewing room

Had my sew day with my BFF again. I didn't actually do any sewing. I broke my little toe and I had to take lots of breaks to put it up. Despite that I did get a lot of projects in the works. Cut out what I could of a quilt for my MIL. Cut out the main pieces for another Sugar Cookies tablerunner. Mapped out a block design using Moda's Barnyard Buddies charm pack. For all of these I need to purchase fabric before I can proceed further.

I also did some stipple quilting on my D9P quilt but her lighting isn't very good so I stopped. Also my mom built me a version of the Flynn quilt frame as per a post here where someone's husband made one for her. It is in the mail and I should get it thursday or friday. I want to try it for this D9P quilt.

Pretty good for one day. I really need to start thinking about Christmas presents but am struggling to come up with ideas. The men in the family hate quilts and I made them pillowcases last year. None of them use the pillowcases :( So, I probably will end up not sewing anything for them this year.

Way to get some stuff done, sorry to hear about the men hating quilts. My husband loves my quilts so much, he never wants me to give them away!

There is a thread on gifts for men somewhere on this Board. It ran about 2 weeks ago, I think. I'm not good at getting you directed to the right information, but a search of mens gifts might do the trick.