Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Members meeting in Southern Indiana Northern Kentucky wanna come >

Members meeting in Southern Indiana Northern Kentucky wanna come

Members meeting in Southern Indiana Northern Kentucky wanna come

Old 08-15-2009, 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh pooh....now I'm just :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!! While ya'll are doin' all that "swingin'" by....add me to the list to pick up! Ya'll will have just too much fun and get in tooooo much trouble, but I'll be thinkin' about ya'll and wishin' I coulda' joined you! (Hmmm, for some reason when I talk specifically to this group I have a thick southern accent...wonder why?)

Take lots of cameras and a big sack for your shop hop!!!
I just love your accent Patti, I am imagining that southern drawl. Love it.

elle
Old 08-15-2009, 05:48 AM
Power Poster

Oh pooh....now I'm just :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!! While ya'll are doin' all that "swingin'" by....add me to the list to pick up! Ya'll will have just too much fun and get in tooooo much trouble, but I'll be thinkin' about ya'll and wishin' I coulda' joined you! (Hmmm, for some reason when I talk specifically to this group I have a thick southern accent...wonder why?)

Patti, you are too funny! I 'hear' everyone I talk to more than a few times, in their own distinctive voice! yes, you do sound southern, and don't know bout pc, but in real life?...look out y'all...here comes some country twang...in a soft mousie voice!
Can't you ride your new beauty up to Louisville and jump on wagon there, for trek to wherever? love to have you! gotta have plenty to blame things on too, when the fire alarms, sprinklers, and such, start going off...course we ain't doin' that in no fabric stores.
See, all my straight A's in English go right out the winder, when I get on here...hmmm, too much time round hubby's family has wrecked my talking! :mrgreen:
Old 08-15-2009, 07:25 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by G-Maw Wilda
If you meet in Northern KY, I might be able to meet you. I am not sure yet. I live about 60 miles east of there.

There is a great quilt shop at Dry Ridge, KY called The Quilt Box, it is a really neat and wonderful shop. It is about 26 miles South of Florence, KY.

G-Maw Wilda
That would be awesome if you could come too!!! :D :D :D
Old 08-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Power Poster

Are you sure you would not like to take a day trip and meet up with us??? :D Are you reasonably close to Louisville??? :wink:
Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 AM

Maybe we're gonna need an "overnighter".....
Old 08-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Power Poster

That is a possibility too!!!! :D :D :D
Old 08-15-2009, 08:43 AM

If you meet in Northern KY, I might be able to meet you. I am not sure yet. I live about 60 miles east of there.

There is a great quilt shop at Dry Ridge, KY called The Quilt Box, it is a really neat and wonderful shop. It is about 26 miles South of Florence, KY.

G-Maw Wilda
I agree on the Quilt Box if you want to come to NKY (I live in Florence so I'd come for sure!). It's not too far off I75. I'm one of those quiet members who lurks a lot but doesn't say much but I'd love to meet you guys so if you're coming to the NKY/So IN area count me in.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pam S

G-Maw Wilda
I agree on the Quilt Box if you want to come to NKY (I live in Florence so I'd come for sure!). It's not too far off I75. I'm one of those quiet members who lurks a lot but doesn't say much but I'd love to meet you guys so if you're coming to the NKY/So IN area count me in.
oh, what fun, another member!
PamS, don't worry...we have kind of laughed about, how 'vocal' we are on the computer, but in real life?
I have come out of my shell a bit, but I am not 'wild and crazy', like I sound, either, I promise. I just like to have fun. I stay at home all the time, bc I like quiet.
Hubby turns the tv loud, bc he likes loud tv, and quiet wife :?
Old 08-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pam S

G-Maw Wilda
That's wonderful Pam!!!! How awesome that you can make it too!!!! :D :D :D
Old 08-15-2009, 12:05 PM

P.S. Some of us aren't as rowdy as others :wink: :wink: I am actually fairly quiet. It's my dog who has the big mouth :lol: