Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: mini bow tucks

When you make your pockets how many do you prefer? Like
    do you like to make least one at least 4" or 5" wide? Or I guess I should actually ask do you make the pen pockets like it calls for or just divide the pockets evenly? When I made my
    bag on one side I made the pen pockets and then made 2 big pockets about 5" or 6" wide and I don't know if I really like it like that. So I was just wondering how many you like?

I think the pen pockets define the corners. I took the things I thought I might be putting in the pockets, and used them for the measurements for the rest of the pockets. I shortened 3 of the pen pockets for flash drives.

When I made mine, I laid out things like: phone, mini umbrella (SQA gave me), pen/pencils, hand wipes, clothes brush (this lays flat against the palm of my hand and barely takes up any room), measuring tape, sunglasses, etc. and measured with a little added room for each. That way, everything has a place and everything in it's place. Now to get my tote back from DD...

I decided what would be going into them and divided it accordingly.

I don't make the pen pockets. On 1 side I do 3 pockets about the same size. On the other side I do 2 smaller pockets on the ends and so I have 1 larger one in the middle.