Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: Mini Mystery

cutebuns,

Thank you for posting the pdf instructions to the mini mystery quilt. Will post as soon as I get a chance to make it. Great job. Looking forward to others. Hope I get to participate in the actual cyber class of the next one. :)

Blog Entries
    Thanks. beautiful quilts I love them all.

Thanks so much for all the instructions and alternate sizes, CB. You're pretty great!

Hello there, I am a newby!!!!
    I read your first post about the mini mystery and copied the first posted instructions. At that time I didn't quite understand how things worked. :oops:

So... I thought you would post the "next" directios as before. I've been checking, but not there! :cry:

My question is, may I still get the directions? I have done a couple of mystery quilts at the LQS and it is wonderfully FUN.

Thanks, If not, I will be AOK. Just in hopes to do another Mystery... :thumbup:

:shock: Hi 'cutebuns' I think I have figured this out! :shock:
    I have gon through the 16 pages of comments and am in the process of downloading! It may take a while... Still on dialup!
    I know, I know it is 2009! :roll:

sorry I missed it earlier, We did it a bit ago, and I will be doing another one, I just have to finish up a few things first.

We have several people on dial up,

I know that some are waiting for the instructions, I have to find some way to email them to you, hotmail doesn't like the file. it is to big. I will and have been working on it.

It is definitely a slow process!
    Also, I don't have ZIP.
    So I waited for ... a while...
    And Zip won't let me have the instructions!
    I think I can follow everything on your discussion though.
    Your written comments are GREAT!
    Thanks!

you have to unzip it to view it, most computers have a program that will do it, if you right click on the file, the drop down usually has a line that says extract.

:D Thanks Very Much!
    I am trying that now. The pop up box says I have only 1 hour to go!
    Keep those fingers crossed! LOL
    The posted pics are beautiful. I am always amazed at how mysterys can use the same patterns and look so very different.
    I have learned so much from reading the posts.
    This is a very warm group of quilters. Thanks for sharing.

Everyone did a fantastic job on them, I liked this block as there is just so much that you can do with it. It went way better than I had expected,

We tend to have a lot of fun, and I hope you can join us for the next one if I ever get my act together :D

Thank you CB for the Zip file and for the alternate sizes, you did a great job on this!! :D

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Cutebuns, I just found this thread. I love your mini quilt. Thank You for doing this. I am off to try one.
    I love everyones. They are all so pretty.

I just found the Mini Mystery. Where is it that it is post in complete form? I'm on dial up, so will have to wait till I go to my daughter's to do the download. What I have seen looks very pretty and I'd like to do it someday. Thanks.

It is on page 15 about half way down. it has alternate sizes as well if you are looking to do something a bit larger.

Thanks, I found it. I like it, and it's not a mystery to me any more, but I don't mind that. It will still be fun.

you are welcome, I had a lot of fun doing it to start with. I keep thinking that I have to do another one, time just isn't playing along with me though.

Time for another one? (I don't mean "do you have time" ) might as well wait until after Christmas .... good way to kick off the new year, eh?
    This mini mystery is a wonderful little quilt. I used one in a center of one of my IRR quilts, and it has now grown to a BIG BIG quilt ! Will be a couple of weeks before I get it all put together, etc ... but, in the meantime, I just wanted to encourage anyone who can - - Give it a try .... you will be pleased with the results, and you will learn techniques that will grow your abilities ....
    One of the MOST important things you will learn is what kind of teacher, Miss CuteBuns is!
    EXCELLENTE`

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10