Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Missouri Quilt company

Blog Entries
    Has anyone stopped in at their quilt store in Missouri?I sure like their forum and they have great daily deals also.Connie in CO

Blog Entries
    No. I also like the company but only use the online site.

I thought they had a tutorial online for tube quilting. Am I right about that? I was looking for the tute a few days ago but can no longer find it.

Blog Entries
    I stop in everday - online - to see what their daily deal is! I have gotten some really good deals. I also like their tutorials.

Blog Entries
    Yesterday I watched most of the YouTube tutorials and they were really terrific. Makes me want to move to Missouri!

Mmm, I will have to check there store out, I am heading to Missouri in July. Would love to find out the address.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    They are about 3 hours from me.I have never been there,but have spoken to Jenny and Sarah and Natalie on the phone. They are very nice. I love their tutes too. I never have gooten anything but the daily deal charm packs.They have some pretty ones.

I love their YouTube tutorials :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Yesterday I watched most of the YouTube tutorials and they were really terrific. Makes me want to move to Missouri!

I've been to their store and they are fabulous.......they're in a very small town and are just as friendly as can be!

I have been there! It is a lovely shop with wonderful, helpful people. There's always something to inspire me! Anytime I'm up that way I make sure to stop in and generally come out with something in hand. In between I check online for the daily deal, tutorials and what's new.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger

I thought they had a tutorial online for tube quilting. Am I right about that? I was looking for the tute a few days ago but can no longer find it.
    I can't get on the site right now, but I will see if I can find it later and send it to you. I've watched it a few times.

Blog Entries

Try You Tube it was on there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wine Woman
    I stop in everday - online - to see what their daily deal is! I have gotten some really good deals. I also like their tutorials.
    Ditto!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feffertim

I can't get on the site right now, but I will see if I can find it later and send it to you. I've watched it a few times.
    here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOWSp0mTTqE

saf
    Found this tutorial last week. Great to see that I don't need to buy yet another special ruler.

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much, Jennifer. I'm thinking my next quilt will be a 'tube'.

I bought from them last month charms/jellies and layer cakes and the fabrics were amazingly soft. I have watched every single tutorial on youtube and love them and did already many of them. Very easy to do. This week i am going to try her method for Drunkard's. She made it look so easy.

They have that tute on YouTube.

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much, Jennifer. I'm thinking my next quilt will be a 'tube'.
    You are welcome, I modified mine a little from the tute, I did two strips on the back as well as the front instead of just one, and I liked the effect.

I love their on line tutes! I ordered once from them and would order again. It did take them about 3 or 4 days to get my order of 2 items filled and in the mail. Don't know if they are that busy or if it was something that couldn't be helped. I wouldn't be one to hold it against them, because I wasn't in a hurry for the items.

That's exactly what happened to me and i didn't bother also, but i ordered mine during the snow storm and i am in Ca so i knew how other states were hurt from the weather that's why i gave them the excuse :)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormatsea45
    I love their on line tutes! I ordered once from them and would order again. It did take them about 3 or 4 days to get my order of 2 items filled and in the mail. Don't know if they are that busy or if it was something that couldn't be helped. I wouldn't be one to hold it against them, because I wasn't in a hurry for the items.